Uriage Bariésun Mineral Sun Stick SPF50+ (8g) uploaded by Daria D.

BY URIAGE

Catering specifically for fragile, sensitive skin, the Uriage Bariésun Mineral Sun Stick SPF50+ provides intense, broad spectrum protection against the sun's harmful rays. Easy to apply and travel-friendly, the powerful, water-resistant sunscreen combines a 100% mineral formula with advanced filters, Shea Butter, Borage Oil and Vitamins A, C and E to shield from UVA and UVB rays. Suitable for use on the face and body, including scars, dark spots and the nose, you can experience the ultimate in sun protection without white marks or greasy residue. Fragrance and alcohol free. Hypoallergenic. Non-comedogenic. see more...

Daria D.
I didn't find the product in the list. See the pic please😘😘😘
It's a tinted cream from French company with SPF50. Bought it coz I live in a really HOT country where sun is buuurning all year long and you need really hight quality protection if you do t want to look like dry apricot in yours 30s😅😅
Price was quite itchy but I bought it.
Anyway, it does protects from harmful to your skin sun BUT 😲😲😲 why I will not recommend it coz when you put it on your skin and trying to help it to absorb I stead of doing that it leaves small pieces on your skin!!!!!Horrable!!any way, if anybody was lucky with it let me know. Maybe there was another reason for that🤗🤗🤗
Martina R.
Decin
I'm currently at the beginning of using it but I love it already. I love the consistency, it doesn't break me out and it smells really calming. I use it with my Uriage skincare routine and it works amazing. Love it.
Joana S.
Parfait pour l’été. SPF 50, je n’ai jamais pris de coup de soleil avec et elle sent plutôt bon, une odeur différente des autres crèmes solaires. Plutôt contente. J’en rachèterais pour les prochaines vacances.