BY URGENTRX #16 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Lydia C.
Denver, CO
I rarely get headaches, but when I do, they feel like a percussionist decided to go crazy. In a very confined space. That happens to be my head.

UrgentRx is amazingly effective, but I did have to chew some gum to get that aftertaste out of my mouth.
Asia S.
Austell, GA
I received this product in my Good Life Vox Box for testing and I was happy to receive. I work in Customer Service and I get headaches on a regular. I loved the concept of this product. No need to swallow big pills and it was a powder. I loved that they attempted to flavor the Head Achew Relief To-Go but unfortunately it still tasted awful. The good news is it does what it says and relives the head ache.
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
I received the product complimentary from Influenster in my good life Vox Box. Worked in 15 minutes. Buying more ASAP! I thought the flavor was pretty good, too. not as medicine flavored as I thought it would be. Great that you can pack these all over, the car, purse, desk, suitcase. I definitely want to try the whole line now, too. #myurgentrx
Danielle G.
Mayfield, KY
Loved it! The taste at first is not bad (I had the lemon-lime), but there is a slightly weird aftertaste. Not too, bad for me. I had a bottle of water to chase it, but if I didn't it still was not that bad. I had just started my period when I took it. I honestly felt great the rest of the day. No headache; stomach cramps seemed to go away.
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
I get a lot of headaches and sometimes even migraines so I was so happy I received this to try in my The Good Life Vox Box. It did not have a great taste but did do it's job well. It took a few minutes before it started working but I felt so much better and no headache after it worked it's job. Need to buy more. Hopefully in different flavor.
Ally B.
Lexington, KY
I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it. I loved these little packets because they fit right into my bag and I don't have to have a drink with me to take them.
Erin R.
Norfolk, VA
I get very bad head aches very often, I've tried allot of products that claim to be great, I've finally found one that's proven itself right! This stuff is amazing and took my head ache away completely in a matter of minutes.
This is my new miracle product:)
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was pretty skeptible about this when I first saw it. I was instantly reminded of other "instant relief powders" and how bad they taste, but I honestly did not need water to get this down. I rarely get headaches, but I did wait for one before trying and it took it away quickly! Will be stashing these in my purse! And car! And office!
Amy T.
Weston, WI
I haven't actually tried the fast powders simply because I haven't had a headache and that was the one I received. I love the concept of being able to take something for a headache without water. This seems really convenient to have in your purse.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really liked the fact that it worked pretty quickly and it did not have any after affects. It lasted a long time unlike other products i have tried in the past that did not seem to work.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.