BY URGENTRX #16 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product in the Good Life VoxBox courtesy of Influenster. I was hesitant to try it after opening the package & smelling the powder inside. It smelled quite awful, like BC powder. How ever the taste was not bad at all. It was quite citrus-y & cured my headache with in 10 minutes! I definitely recommend this product. I'm going to try the one for heart burn next! Hopefully it taste better than those nasty, chalky Tums.
Stephanie G.
Raleigh, NC
I received this product in my Good Life Vox Box. I am a person who gets fairly frequent headaches, so it wasn't long before I needed to try it. Unfortunately, the taste was terrible and it took quite a while for the product to do it's job (It was not instant relief, it took about an hour and a half to kick in). I gave it a B because, as I said, it did exactly what it said it would do, and no one expects powdered medicine to taste like candy, but it's probably not something I'll ever try again.
Samantha P.
I LOVE the UrgentRX to go powders! they are so nice to keep in the car for when your traveling and don't have time to stop to get water to swallow a pill these you just pour on your tongue and there you have it! They work like charms and have a decent taste rather than yucky medicine. I loaded up one all of the different ones to put in my car, and in the first aid kits and just anywhere you could imagine needing them!
Kaylee H.
Midway Park, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't mind this product. It got rid of my migraine faster than some of the over the counter medications but it didn't taste so great. It tasted a little off. I got this in an influenster voxbox and It did work so I cant complain, I just wish it tasted a little better.
Tasha C.
I think this is a fantastic idea! I received the Headache Relief to go Powder compliments of influenster's Good life vox box, and gave it a try its effective, fairly quick to work, and has a nice taste. I think this is perfect for people who have trouble swallowing pills, or find normal meds to have a bitter after taste. It's great little compact container , just slip into a pocket in your purse or like the package said fold into your wallet. Just open the package no water needed and take it.
Marisol P.
Winchester, OR
To be honest when i saw this i didn't think it would work considering its just a powder but i was wrong it worked for me sure it took a bit to kick in and do its job but point is that it did what it was supposed to do and for people like me who hate taking pills i will for sure be purchasing the other ones to try! This is an awesome product!
Rickieha P.
Birmingham, AL
I tried these recently, they worked instantly after taking. I always have a headache after my work day is done. They are convenient, i take them once i get in the car by the time I get to my 2nd full time job (my toddler). The pain is completely gone!
Killeen M.
Beachwood, NJ
I love this stuff! i think its awesome for traveling and in your purse! i hate that noise that your purse makes when you have that little bottle of headache relief. i didn't enjoy the sate of it and its a little weird taking a powder. it does work really great and fast!
Elvira M.
Kent, WA
I have never been a complete believer in fast relief from headaches but I had to trust this once it was unbearable. I received this as a part of Something Blue VoxBox and was a little skeptical. But once I took it, it worked amazing! Not as fast as I thought it would but it's definitely better than Aspirin. And it's in a great presentation and can be taken in your purse. Powder also tastes great and not too overwhelming so it doesn't need water.
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX
So glad theres finally a product i don't have to wait 20 minutes for relief! i have a 5 and 7 year old an the evening are extra special but my migranes defeat me so I'm glad i found this to help keep the evenings with my family extra special!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.