BY URGENTRX #6 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Kiara T.
West Columbia, TX
I frequently get headaches and am always looking for something to easily stash in my purse for on the go. I tried the sample of this from the Something Blue vox box and quite liked it. I really liked the lemon lime flavor and it did seem to work rather quickly. The only thing I didn't like was that I found the texture to be gritty,but that is to be expected with a powder product.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
This is convenient, especially with a busy schedule. I love how you do need any liquid to take this as opposed to Advil liquid gels, or Tylenol. It's easy, quick and mess free. It also taste fairly good for it being medicine, after all. I highly recommend keeping this product in your car, or bag.
Lisa G.
I received this in the Good Life voxbox and used it for a headache. I usually use Goodys, so I was familiar with the powder formula. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted, so much better than a nasty chalky powder! However, it wasn't strong enough to take my headache away but it did dull the pain significantly. I do have a hard time finding headache relief meds that work really good though because I've built a tolerance to them and they aren't very effective anymore, so this probably would work great on someone that doesn't take a lot of over the counter pain meds and can tolerate aspirin.
Ann Y.
I received one of these complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life VoxBox. And my friend gets headaches all the time so I gave it to her and she said it doesn't taste that bad. She hates swallowing pills and this was a great alternative for her. She said her headache stopped after about an hour so it was pretty effective.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
I received this complimentary in my VoxBox. Initially I thought the flavor was a bit strong and something like cherry, rather than lemon-lime, would be better. After a minute the taste was so strong and bitter I had to run for a drink of water. It tasted like the aftertaste when you throw up (acidic and gross).
The idea is nice in case no drink is available but I would only use it in extreme emergencies. The one powder pouch was not enough to fully eliminate my headache so I would probably use two if I ever tried this again.
Bouvia T.
Powders aren't my cup of tea, as I find most to be disgusting. The flavor of this one was not as bad, actually. I did find that it took a while to start feeling relief...30 to 40 minutes. That's a respectable time frame though. This stuff works though. I'm not fond of taking any kind of medicine unless I have to. But if I had to choose, I'd stick to taking a pill. Only because I just can't stand tasting medicine. If you can...this is the product for you!
Morgan C.
Greenacres, Fl
I received this in my Something Blue Voxbox and didn't think I would need it any time soon so I had stowed it away in my diaper bag and then not long after I got a migraine in the middle of traffic, took this and the pain was gone before long. It was so convenient especially since i didn't have anything to drink in the car.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I got received one of these in my #GoodVoxBox. I honestly didn't think it would stop my headache. I get a lot of headache specially when biking or working out. I really didn't care for the taste but hay it worked on the headache so I will be getting some more I don't care what it taste like if it works I'm buying it. I really liked the size of the package to it fits anywhere.
Karen O.
Im a mother of a toddler girl and I'm always looking for the next new thing since i got this in my good life voxbox it has been a total relief its easy to make the taste isn't the best best you know what it did the job after having a major headache due to my cramps i have to say this helped me zoo much after about a half hor to 40mins i was feeling like myself again and i have to say if you can go out and buy this just do it!! don't pass it up!!
Ariel V.
St Petersburg, FL
I received this product in the Good Life VoxBox courtesy of Influenster. I was hesitant to try it after opening the package & smelling the powder inside. It smelled quite awful, like BC powder. How ever the taste was not bad at all. It was quite citrus-y & cured my headache with in 10 minutes! I definitely recommend this product. I'm going to try the one for heart burn next! Hopefully it taste better than those nasty, chalky Tums.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.