BY URGENTRX #16 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Elle J.
New Orleans, LA
Works as stated
Jeniffer C.
Worked fast
Stacy H.
Hagatna , ['', '', '']
I received the fast powders in my Good Life VoxBox from Influenster. I've taken powdered pain relief before (ex.Goodys) Urgent Rx fast powders are SO much better. You still get the benefit of fast acting powder formula but it has a sweet taste. A lot less bitter than other powders. I look forward to trying to other kinds..like the Allergy. This stuff really works!
Sophia B.
New Waterford, NS
My brother brought me some of this and I was kinda scared to try it at first but my head aches got so much worth within the week. Now I use these all the time! The work amazingly and aren't expensive either. I also should by migraine having mother this and she said it even works on migraines.
Breana B.
This really gets rid of headaches instantly. Even my toughest migraine headaches go away when I use this. It helps when I'm having a hectic day and my head starts to hurt real bad. Headache pills never worked for me so when I saw this, I knew I had to try it and it's a good thing I did! I always keep this in my purse
Cindy R.
Fajardo
This is a excellent product I used it because I have to work in the city hall of my town and there is a lot of stress and you get this headache that you only want to go home, but with this product the pain goes away.
Kawsar M.
Vancouver
I really wish I could try this product out because I try lots of pills around The house and they never work!! But it can be too pricey.. So I wanna try it before buying the product!
Janis R.
Yucaipa, CA
Very impressive. Works EXTREMELY well highly recommend this!! This is very affordable. And we'll worth the money. I always make sure that I not only have some at home, but that I carry this in my purse as well.
tiffany b.
london ont
Being a mom can be crazy but this product kicks in quick and gets you back to your mom active self. Applies well. Its is eaay to apply and fast absorbing.
keirston N.
Oldcastle , WY
My mom buys it, I tried it when I was over at her house it worked quick, it works quicker than Advil or Tylenol. I'd rather Use this than take pills
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.