BY URGENTRX #6 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Chauntria T.
Springfield, IL
I received this in a voxbox last year and could not use it because I was pregnant. I gave it to my husband instead to use when he had a back ache. He said the flavor (lemon lime) was great and that it took his pain away quickly! Great concept if you ask me. It's easier than taking pills because you don't have to take it with water.
Michelle P.
Rio Hondo, TX
Ok so first off I hate taking pills and all that jazz but omg this product made my stress migraine go away! my friend gave it to me to try as a last result. it was the end of the semester and I was at wits end.

This was something I was hesitant about, but it worked. weird but it works. Its a little more pricey than what I would want but if a product works I will buy it. I am definitely going back to purchase again.
Rachel M.
Nashville, TN
I get frequent stress and tension headaches and was excited to receive this in my Something Blue Vox Box. I used it that same day! My headache was gone within 5 minutes - I've never had something work so quickly. I do plan on buying this for myself, but I will try another flavor than lemon-lime if available. The after taste was not great - it wasn't awful either - but I'm personally not a fan of lemon-lime so since I was at home when I tried this I did drink some milk to get the taste out of my mouth. Otherwise, if I was in a pinch and had no water, I'd gladly have the weird aftertaste if my headache could be gone in less than 5 minutes.
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this in my Good Life VoxBox complimentary from Influenster and I was eager to try it out. I was getting ready for a rough day ahead of me when I developed a horrible headache. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go to the rescue! While I had to force myself to finish the powder and then guzzled some Powerade to make the taste go away, I will say that my headache was gone before I was at my destination (15 minute drive). These would certainly be convenient to take along in my purse, and some of the other flavors sound like they'll taste better. I would certainly recommend this - especially if you aren't picky about taste.
Laura R.
I received this product in my GoodLife Voxbox complimentary from Influenster(Thanks!). I got a tension headache late in the day at work and decided to give it a shot. It wasn't horrible tasting, but definitely lingered. It worked on relieving my headache, but the caffeine that late in the day made it a little difficult to wind down for the evening. No headache and my kitchen was cleaned. Bonus!
The only true negative is the price. These are a little cost prohibitive. Yes they are convenient and consumers LOVE convenience, but we also want a good value. I might buy these if I had a coupon, but as a frequent headache sufferer it is hard to justify the difference in cost against pill form pain relievers.
Jennifer E.
The instructions don't really tell you how much to take. So I downed the whole thing. After about an hour my tongue and bottom lips became swollen.
This normally happens to me when I take too many ibprofen pills in a short window of time. I think that the dosage in the pack was too high.
Adding some instruction would be nice!

It did take away mt headache though!!!
Jessica M.
Elizabethton, TN
I get migraines, tension headaches, and sinus pressure on a weekly basis, so anything that says "urgent" or "relief" I will always try! Unfortunately, it did take a while for it to kick in, and I had a hard time taking the medicine itself. I would recommend it for light pain or if you feel the migraine coming on and think you can "beat" it by taking any medication early.
Leanna S.
Weslaco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was given this from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box. This product come in handy when you are on the go, and needing pain relief fast. The package is thin, and can fit in any clutch, purse, wallet, or back pocket. It is a powder, no water needed. No cup. Very simple and they also have more products for different relief. You all should check out this product. It is a great alternative to pills. Which I have a hard time taking pills, so this product is great for me when I have a head ache, or having any discomfort.
Lenora C.
Gulfport, MS
I love this product so much! It is great to keep in your purse, bookbag and car! All the times I have needed immediate relief and couldn't take pills since I had no drink has been solved! This is a small packet that is easy to keep on hand whenever you need it! Simple to use, and doesn't taste bad at all. If the product couldn't get better, it does! Not only can you take it quicker than pills, you get immediate relief. I'm so in love with this product and thankful to Influenster that I got to try it!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.