BY URGENTRX #16 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Rebecca B.
I was so excited to get one of these little guys in my last voxbox (thanks, influenster!) but i was really upset by the results....my husband gets really bad headaches once in a while and they usually come when we need to be somewhere. we had to go drop off our daughter by her grandparents and then head off to a friends wedding when suddenly he got an awful headache. yay!! a chance to try this urgentRx headache medicine! rapid relief is exactly what we need right now! he tore it open and poured it into his mouth but there was no relief at all....an hour and 15 minutes later it left and that could have easily been the headache leaving on its own. i wanted to love this because it would be awesome to keep medicine in my wallet and i definitely would have bought a few of every kind applicable to our lives but when companies make empty promises i just get mad and boycott them. sorry guys, better luck next time
Tyranny F.
Byram, MS
I frequently have migraines and headaches. I have several prescriptions but the main one I use is in powder form. It's my favorite because the result is instant. I was thrilled when I learned there was an over the counter medicine that does the same for headaches. There is nothing worse than taking medicine when you have a headache (or any other ache) and having to wait for it to kick in. Because it's already in powder form the wait time for it to take effect is significantly reduced. This is definitely something to keep in the medicine cabinet, works great!
Gabriella C.
Bensalem, PA
I had this Headache Relief To-Go powder sitting in my purse for a few days. I was waiting for a reason to use it. One day I had a terrible headache because I was wearing my old glasses while waiting for new contacts to come in. So, I read all the directions and warnings and such on the back of the package (always before you take anything!!), and then took the powder. It dissolves in your mouth and is lemon-lime flavored (yummy!). Within a few minutes (10-15 maybe), my headache was gone. The only issue with this is that it has caffeine, which is fine usually, just don’t take it late at night..or you might not sleep right away…like I did, ha! I I saw on their website that they have an allergy attack one that I’d like to try soon because I hate those and have terrible allergies.
Carrie R.
Webster, TX
I received this product in my Good Life VoxBox for review purposes. I must admit, this was my favorite thing in the entire box! I was very hesitant to try it, however, because of all the negative comments about the taste. Then I figured it couldn't be any worse than BC powder, right? So I held my breath and poured! Boy was I surprised! I thought it tasted like a lemon flavored pixi stick with a SLIGHT aspartame aftertaste. I'm not sure how long it took to get rid of my head ache...all I know is 30 minutes later I suddenly realized it was gone and couldn't remember when it went away :-) The downside? This product is not readily available in my area. Yes, I did go look for it because I was impressed...I even did a search for it on the brand's website. It is available 100 miles from here! :-(
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had the privilege to try this powder out from influensters "Something blue" voxbox and I have to say that I was skeptical at first but it absolutely worked! I also have to mention that I get the tension headaches too and this wonder powder took it away really fast. As for the flavor, anything with lime in I usually don't like but this lemon-lime flavor was not too bad at all. I define have to give this a thumbs up and I will be purchasing more because they work so great.
Shannon B.
Novi, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
After getting a sample of this in my Good Life Vox Box to try, I don't think I have ever been so excited to get a headache in my life!

I didn't notice any hint of lemon-lime flavor, just a bitter, gag inducing torture flavor.

I would definitely not purchase this particular product. I would give a different one a try though since it actually did take my headache away.
Tabitha S.
I received this in my complimentary Something Blue VoxBox. The headache powder worked pretty well over all. I really like the fact that it is fast acting and that you don't need water to take it. I get really bad migrane headaches. For me, it didn't completely alleviate the pain but I did notice some relief fairly quickly. I will be re-purchasing this to keep with me when I don't have water.
Lauren P.
Fairfield Twp, OH
I really did not believe that a little powder would take care of a major headache, and I was also afraid that it would taste disgusting like advil when you don't swallow it quick enough or something. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I put this little pack to the test during my lunch break of teaching kindergarten summer school. My head was pounding, and all I had in my purse was this sample. It didn't taste great, but really was not bad either, and it actually worked- quickly too! I recommend it! So much better than carrying a bottle of pills that clink in your purse and sometimes fall out of the bottle all in the inside!
Mariah C.
Stow, OH
I saw my girl friend carrying these in her wallet and thought it was such a great idea. I'm a nursing student and my worst nightmare is seeing someone while I'm out one day have a heart attack. I started carrying these little packets of aspirin with me to always feel prepared for an event like that. I also bought all the other little packets just in case they can potentially come in handy! I love 'em, feels great feeling prepared.
Erika W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box. I had a terrible headache, and tried to use it. I absolutely HATED the taste "lemon lime" flavored...it was gritty and gross and almost threw up. On the plus side, it did work within 30 minutes. Another negative aspect was the amount of caffeine in the product. Not a plus for me...
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.