BY URGENTRX #16 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Celia O.
Perris, CA
I love these great individual packed pills ready for an emergency! and ready for the go A must have in your purse and in your first aid-kit no water need wow how great is this
Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
Usually I prefer for my headache to go away. This time it was too strong, I took UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go Powders and it was such a relief! Fast and without side effects.
Sarah W.
Kokomo, IN
This is pretty awesome; I get pretty bad head ache so this is nice since it works faster then most head ache pain pills. My whole family loves this ! But it taste very bad
Brittany C.
Morristown, TN
I received this in a bulu box and loved it it worked quick, was easy to take and tastes better than most meds out there today, will def go get some more for future use
Kayla E.
Jewett City, CT
Quick dissolving, smooth taste' no chalky residue afterwards' relief in a tiny packet , but it doesn't work. I have chronic migraines, and it doesn't work at all.
Angela W.
Cumming, GA
Amazing product. I get headaches at least twice a week and this really does the trick. I feel like I can get the things done I need to in the day after taking this.
Cristina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I would like to make this my first box♥ I wanted to really like this product because I suffer from headaches and joint pain often, and a convenient on-the-go powder would be ideal, right? And in many ways, it is.
Just like it says, it is a small and convenient pouch, and you can fit them in your purse or backpack- you could even fit a couple of them in your wallet, or just your pocket. And, just like the product promises, you can take these powders without any liquid- just open the little package and swallow the powder like a pixie stick. And yes, it will relieve your pain- just as much as any aspirin/caffeine product, maybe a little faster for the sake of being a powder.
emily l.
Northwood, NH
I suffer from migraines and this does NOT work the slightest bit. I tried it three times now, the only thing I can say that I like is the flavor is pretty okay.
Antonia W.
Manchester, Tn
I like that this product works quickly and effectively but I would not want to use it due to the nasty taste unless I had an absolutely splitting headache.
Maria P.
Wilkes Barre , Pa
This product is great. It really does work and works really fast. The only thing I did not like was the after taste but it really wasn't to bad to tolerate.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.