BY URGENTRX #16 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Allison V.
Knoxville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I didn't like the flavor too much, and they took a while to only slightly subdue my headache, not fully get rid of it! But, I did get it for free from Influenster in my VoxBox so it was worth the try!
Krysten S.
Waco, TX
I received this from influenster. I have to say I was skeptical at first, but this really does work! It can really fit anywhere because of the packaging. The taste is okay. It did not take too long to start working which is the most important thing I think. I like this product!
Allyssa R.
Beverly, OH
The headache relief does wonders!! I have struggled with sinus problems for a long time and this is the first product that has worked, and quick! I did get this product complimentary from Influenster and I am so glad that I did. :)
Candace Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this product from the good life box box and was so excited it fits in your purse you don't even need water and it works quickly PLUS they sell ones for upset stomach ! Great on the good
Tona C.
Rochester, MN
I buy these when I feel a migraine coming. I put it under my tongue so that it starts working right away. I usually can catch it and stop the migraine before it starts.
Kristina R.
Florissant, MO
I think the idea of this product is perfect! You never know when you might get pains. I keep mine in my wallet, just incase. I received this product in my #GoodVoxBox complimentary of Influenster
Deejay W.
Monmouth, OR
I received this in my vox box and gave it to my boyfriend to try as he gets more headaches than I do. He tried it when he got his next headache and said it helped but had a funny aftertaste.
I have looked into buying more of these, but the cost is a bit prohibitive.
Josie W.
These worked great for me almost instant relief. I have suffered form chronic migraines since I was younger and could never find anything to help. These take the pain away in just minutes.
Jasmin P.
As a mother of 2 toddlers i get strong headaches and this product will relive it in minutes;. it does magic! and i hate taking pills this is the best (its a powder)!!
Gina P.
Grantham, NH
I loved this product! It got rid of my headache in less than 15 minutes, and the powder tastes great! It's perfect for traveling as you don't need any water. This is a revolutionary product and makes taking medicine fun!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.