BY URGENTRX #6 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Sasha O.
Redwood City, CA
Got this from the Good Life VoxBox and I'll admit I was skeptical at first. But one day I was driving home from work with a splitting headache and remembered I had this bad boy in my purse. While it did work (much faster then pill) I thought the taste was putrid. Thankfully I had water in the car to wash it down
Lissett A.
Ontario, CA
I have four kids and this comes in handy all the time there easy to use pre packed already you just grab them and goo what else do you need great product all around
Amanda H.
As a long time migraine sufferer I highly recommend this. Had a migraine for 6 days straight. Not even prescription pain meds helped. Saw this tried it. Worked almost immediately. Give it a TRY
Kristina F.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
When i first saw this in my vox box i was skeptical, i was afraid it would taste terrible and just add to my discomfort but surprisingly its wasn't that bad and DID get rid of my headache!
Destiny E.
Mountain Home A F B, ID
I didn't believe this product was going to work. I am a mom of two and migraines are a frequent thing in my life.. I needed something to kick em fast and this really did that for me.. It was all together fast and tasty.
Kirstin R.
My husband sampled this product for me since I was unable to due to being 29 weeks pregnant! But he said it worked extremely fast & actually tasted good! We will be buying more very soon!
Janette C.
Portland, OR
I received Ache and Pain Relief in my first Good Life VoxBox, and even though I don't suffer from headaches, it sure will come in handy for the next person who gets one while in my car and doesn't like my loud music!
Valarie M.
Simpsonville, SC
Never been a fan of powders because of the taste, but this one was very pleasant. I was happily surprised after having a headache set in at work. Works fast, taste good, win and win!
Heather B.
Wilmington, NC
I get migraines about once a month. I received this in my VoxBox and was doubtful that it would work and thought it would taste gross. However, I was wrong on both accounts! Just don't drink carbonated drinks right after because it will fizz.
Shannan R.
Tarentum, PA
I really liked this product.It worked well when i had a major headache it almost instantly took it away.I get some monster headaches sometimes and was surprised how well this worked and how fast it worked.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.