BY URGENTRX #6 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Jessica D.
Statesboro, GA
I got this product in my Something Blue Vox Box and can't wait to try it! I will comment on this review when I do to let you know how it works. I get migraines and headaches frequently and this is perfect, don't need anything to drink with it just pop it in your mouth and keep going! Has the typical ingredients and a lemon-lime flavor.
Heather P.
I got this in a vox box! tried it out, was amazing!!! worked wondering when I was crashing for finals! so rather use this rather then pain pills, totally worth a re purchase.
Marina N.
Brentwood, NY
Not helpful for most people, I've had people buy this product from the retail pharmacy I work at and most people who brought it said it doesn't work for them and the little few that did say work , said it took a long time for it to work.
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This sounds like a great idea and convenient, but pricey. We sometimes have to pay for the conveniences of our busy lives. I probably would put a few pain relievers in my pillbox or a bottle in my purse.
Anna H.
Graham, NC
I have three kids, four counting my hubby, and three dogs so my head aches are major. So receiving this product from influenster to test was like a piece of gold in the box. I loved it and it works fast.
Pacey C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a ok product doesn't relive serious pain but minior yes it is is ok
But is expensive $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Ericka A.
Syracuse, NY
I have tried this and don't care for it. Doesn't take the tension pressure away at all. I would just rather take some over the counter pills and hope for the best!
Krista P.
Mountain Home, ID
It works. Well. I get migraines and while on a family vacation I didn't have any prescription meds so I got this at a Walmart checkout. Mixed it with just enough water to drink it and within 30 mins or so I was headache free.
Amber B.
Coffee Spgs, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received one of these in the good life voxbox. I had a headache and took it and surprised that it worked, and really fast too. I was also surprised that it didn't taste bad. I was very impressed.
Amanda S.
Nampa, ID
This came in my something blue vox box. I get frequent tension headaches that often leave me nauseous, so I always keep something in my desk or purse to use. It was weird at first taking something without water but this product worked for me! The lemon lime flavor wasn't my favorite but I will be buying more of these!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.