BY URGENTRX #6 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I am known for all my headaches but to be honest this doesn't really help me at all. i try not to discourage people from getting this because almost nothing works for me. so if it works for you actually depends on just you .
Jenna O.
Palmdale, CA
Tastes like sugar and It works so fast. So convenient to just keep in my purse. No water needed and dissolves easily. I was lucky enough to get to try this out in my Something Blue Box. Def, going to buy more of these.
Sarah P.
Cynthiana, KY
I received a free sample in the Something Blue VoxBox. It works quickly, doesn't taste bad, and doesn't take up a lot of room. I had no complaints with this product.
Amy C.
Warwick, RI
I get headaches often, and found that this relief worked perfectly. I never had used a powder headache relief before so I was somewhat skeptical, but it tastes great and did the trick, so I'll definitely use it again!
Gwen S.
Burnsville, MN
I am not comfortable with the cost of the product, however, it does work and very fast too!!
I was leery at first, but I shouldn't have been, because even with a higher cost than what I'd like to spend that doesn't mean you would feel the same way. I say try it, see if works for you. If your a headache sufferer its worth trying this for relief!!
;)
corrie c.
Deland, FL
I get really bad headaches where I cant even go to work and nothing really works and I would have the headache for days but once I tried theses oh wow they were amazing and i would be able to get up and go and not worry about my head pounding!!
Princess M.
Grand Prairie, TX
This works so fast! I just had to take a couple and it works! I have headaches a lot and I also travel a lot it. I needed something that is on the go and works!
Lisa Marie C.
El Paso, TX
I love this product! !! It helps with a long day of working with residents and hyper kids. It comes in handy on stressful days of migraines, or when you feel yourself getting sick.
Kelsey T.
I get headaches randomly maybe twice a month so I was really excited for this product. I got a headache the other day and tried this and it worked! My headache was gone right away and it tastes pretty good as well!
Jessica D.
Statesboro, GA
I got this product in my Something Blue Vox Box and can't wait to try it! I will comment on this review when I do to let you know how it works. I get migraines and headaches frequently and this is perfect, don't need anything to drink with it just pop it in your mouth and keep going! Has the typical ingredients and a lemon-lime flavor.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.