BY URGENTRX #6 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Rosy M.
Glen Allen, VA
I received the Headache relief to-go from Influenster as part of the Something Blue VoxBox, and very soon the opportunity came to try it out.

I had a terrible headache, and tried this product. My headache was gone in no time.The powder tasted awesome. I love this kind of medicines
Heaven H.
Coldstone is like heaven on earth to me. I go there whenever I'm down or just craving ice cream. Ever since I was little I have been in love with plain cake batter ice cream with no toppings ! It is to die for. I also love the cheesecake ice cream with graham cracker crust. And its amazing how they have creations made up for you to see that you can alter and tweak to make your own perfections.
Amy W.
Dalton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is very similar to a Goody powder....only taste better. If you like goody's, I would def switch to this one so at least you have a pleasant taste instead of a yucky taste. It works fairly quick. I used it when I had a migraine and it was better than a normal aspirin for sure.
Jen C.
Ashburn, VA
This worked for a minor headache, but I don't think it would work for a migraine or anything like that. The taste was a bit chalky, but then again, it is medicine. I think if you caught a headache quickly enough, this would be beneficial. Anything serious though, it's not worth it.
angela c.
Phoenix, AZ
I loved this when i was out and needed a tylenol bad. It is very convenient and easy to just stick in your wallet or purse to go and can take anywhere,with or without water.
Deanna D.
Jonesborough, TN
Works great and I just tried this after I saw a coupon in smart source for b1g1f. I tried the headache packet and (unfortunately) the upset stomach packet. Both relieved my symptoms and I definitely would recommend this product.
Caroline T.
Short Hills, NJ
It was a pretty quick acting product which I loved, however the taste seemed off. If you get bad headaches, I would stick with Advil or Tylenol. Light headaches are handled with this product pretty well. I believe it contains caffeine which I personally don't enjoy, but pretty good overall!
Angelica R.
ONTARIO, CA
I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT IN THE SOMETHING BLUE VOX BOX TRIED IT AND IT WORKED GREAT FOR ME, MY HEADACHE WAS GONE IN MINUTES ,TASTES GOOD AND ITS PERFECT TO CARRY INSIDE YOUR PURSE.
Raewyn S.
Anaheim, CA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I immediately stuck it in my wallet (which it fit easily in) and it came in handy last week when my back was hurting at work. I poured it on my tongue, it tasted great and within ten minutes I could feel relief.
Yanelis G.
Hialeah, FL
I am known for all my headaches but to be honest this doesn't really help me at all. i try not to discourage people from getting this because almost nothing works for me. so if it works for you actually depends on just you .
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.