BY URGENTRX #6 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Michelle B.
Sacramento , CA
I seen this on Influenster and decide I should try it. Nothing special had to open and really did not take my headache away.I had to go get some coffee in order for it to completely go away.
Angel K.
Rochester, NY
This product is perfect for on the go and times when you don't have water !
I personally cant take pills without something to drink and this product is great for times when a headache comes on and you need immediate relief.
It doesn't taste bad and it works fast !
Shauna L.
Kent, WA
I received a free sample in the Something Blue VoxBox #urgentrx headache relief. I suffer from headaches like most of us do. Things in the past hasn't worked, after trying this it has a great taste, no water needed, doesn't take up a lot of space like other products. It worked quickly and got rid of my headache.
Andrea A.
I packed my sample of UrgentRx to take on my friend's bachelorette weekend. Earlier in the day, I gave one of the girls my sample to help with her headache. She was amazed that her headache was gone in 15 minutes!I was mad that I didn't have another sample to help the headache that I got later in the day!
Angela A.
Aurora, CO
I like using this product. It really helps to clear up my congestion. I find myself still taking the over the counter medications but i do like the UrgentRX Headache relief to go powder.
Alicia M.
Atlanta, GA
I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly! I keep a few of these packets in my desk and at home! Grrrrrrreat product!
Ty P.
KALAMAZOO, MI
I received this product in my Something Blue Vox Box~ I didn't expect for it to work as well as it did. i was skeptical as wall to just eat a powder pack of something without liquid. But it had a nice taste and dissolved quickly just like my headache.
Cheyenne H.
Albuquerque, NM
I'm in love with this fast acting, effective product! As a frequent sufferer of sudden headaches, this product has proven to be a lifesaver. Since receiving this product in my first voxbox from influenster, I am a believer!
Roxanne E.
Anderson, SC
This is a must to have, especially on a long rode trip. Sometimes when there is a lot of noise in the car, kids are hungry, when are we going to get their, etc. This product is a must to have a home, in the car, in your purse and at the office.
Stacie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought the headache relief powders a few months ago at CVS. I hated the taste but my headache was gone. I have a history of migraines and needed something quick. I will buy again.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.