BY URGENTRX #16 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast does this work...if ...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Julie M.
Layton, UT
Headaches are probably the worst! they make it so you can't function and the pain can get so bad you want to curl up and die. It is always good to have various remedies for the various headaches you can get. This is one of them and it is good for having at home, in the office or in your car for wherever your headache strikes.
Pauline V.
Downey, CA
I love the concept of this product! I am a chronic migraine sufferer and as much as I did experience some relief after using this product, my headache never went away. Still give the product a B because I am sure it would give me 100% relief if it was a less severe headache
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
While this will work, it does have it's drawbacks. First, it works very well, however, it does take a while to kick in. Next, the after taste is horrid. If you can get over that then yes, it works.
Muong S.
Richmond, CA
I received the Headache Relief to go Powder compliments of influenster's Good life vox box. I was a bit skeptical at first of how it would work, but I worked quiet well! I work in retail where there are days where I have to close and then open the store the next day. I went to work with a headache and tried this headache relief. It had a great lemon/lime taste to it and my headache disappeared right away! I def recommend this product to everyone!!
Gabriel M.
Covington, KY
Im a full time student, also a full time worker and have kids. I lack sleep and I'm constantly on my toes. As one would imagine this would cause pain, especially headaches having a 6 year old, 2 year ond and 1 year old.. I guess we could count my 26 year old hubby as well ;) This is great! Fast working and everything.
Joanna W.
Ladson, SC
The packet is huge compared to the little amount of powder that's inside. I'm also not a liquid or bc powder taker , so having this in a powder gagged me! I couldn't even finish the packet so had to trash it. Would be convenient if they offered the powder and pill in them.
Stacey G.
Lachine, MI
This is great to get rid of a sudden on set migraine especially when you are on the run, it fits nicely in my purse to help cause i have chronic headaches. It is quite pricey though but I would recommend anyone at least try it!
Tiffany S.
Adel, GA
I received a free sample of this product from Influenster and was super surprised at how fast it worked. It tasted great & as super effective. I will be purchasing this product. Thanks Influenster & UrgentRX.
Kayla J.
Liberty, SC
I never take medications, mainly because nothing ever gets rid of my awful headaches so I sleep them out. Well this works. After taking a packet my headache is gone in less than half of an hour.
Rachel G.
Pinellas Park, FL
I received this product complimentary and was pretty impressed the first time I used it. It was easy to get down with or without water, especially for us people that don't like (or can't) swallow pills!
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
janet m.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.