UrgentRx

UrgentRx® Headache Relief to...
328 Reviews
5 / 5
Works fast for head aches or migraines. Easy to use cheap to buy. Not to big so good for travel. Recomend it
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
I had never heard of these well a different brand until I moved to the south. I tried to take on once. Never again. I can deal with the taste. I had to spit it out. I’ll just stick to pills. I know people swear bu these. I just can’t
5 / 5
Desde niño he tenido problemas con los dolores de cabeza, incluso ahora tengo un dolor de cabeza horrible. Esto me ha ayudado mucho 😊 lo recomiendo. Porque el dolor de cabeza que me ayuda a quitarlo me hace sentir mejor aparte es accesible. nunca falto en mi casa
5 / 5
This is actually a review from one of my family members "Ever since I started drinking this HEADACHE RELIEF TO-GO POWDERS , my migraine disappears in a Mater of minutes . No need to take more than one packet because one keeps you feeling amazing all day on those really bad days ! Take it from someone who suffers from migranes THIS STUFF WORKS ! " We keep this in our home because headaches and migraines are never expected !
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Good for if you can't take pills or are weird about pills. Good thing to carry in a purse. But in the long run it's more cost effective to buy generic aspirin, tylenol or caffeine tabs and take one of those when you need it. This is a cool and effective way to get your meds though. I like it.
5 / 5
These work great! I keep some in the first aid box in the car...they are kinda like goody powders - I would recommend them!
5 / 5
This works so well. Defiantly have this in handy with you were ever you go!!! There a plenty of flavors to choose from easy to travel with!
5 / 5
Love this product! I typically have anywhere from 3-4 major headaches a month and these packets have been a lifesaver! I honestly did not expect them to work, however I had a coupon for them at one point and decided to test them out! They're great and work really fast! Since then I've repurchased many times and recommended them to friends. They are a little pricy but totally worth it! I've had to buy them recently online as I have no longer been able to find them in stores. I hope they are not discontinued!!
5 / 5
Works fast! Good pain/headache reliever. I give it a 10/10. It met all my needs and expectations. My go to for pain relievers.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
While out fishing with the family i got a horrible headache. This definitly helped diminish it before it progressed into a migraine.