BY URGENTRX #5 in Headaches & Migraines

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate taking pills for them. Is...2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?6 Answers
  • Very curious, does this work at all? I suffer from headac...2 Answers
UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders

Start your review of UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good for if you can't take pills or are weird about pills. Good thing to carry in a purse. But in the long run it's more cost effective to buy generic aspirin, tylenol or caffeine tabs and take one of those when you need it. This is a cool and effective way to get your meds though. I like it.
(X-posting my review from amazon, only slightly edited:)

I received a sample of this in my Good Life voxbox, and I wanted to really like this product because I suffer from headaches and joint pain often, and a convenient on-the-go powder would be ideal, right? And in many ways, it is.

Just like it says, it is a small and convenient pouch, and you can fit them in your purse or backpack- you could even fit a couple of them in your wallet, or just your pocket. And, just like the product promises, you can take these powders without any liquid- just open the little package and swallow the powder like a pixie stick. And yes, it will relieve your pain- just as much as any aspirin/caffeine product, maybe a little faster for the sake of being a powder.

However, you have to remind yourself that this IS an aspirin powder, and despite the sweet lemon/lime flavor, you WILL be able to taste the aspirin. If you've ever chewed up an aspirin, or taken too long to swallow one down before, you know what it tastes like, and you know that the taste doesn't go away for a while. So, while the product does what it says, you can't fully mask the flavor of aspirin, and while you don't NEED liquid to take the powder, you'll probably want a drink to wash it down with.

Maybe you're thinking the taste is worth the convenience and the fast action, but let's talk about the price. 13 dollars for 12 single-dose packets of this. Eight dollars will buy you ~200 acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine pills, or, if you don't want acetaminophen, you could get ~500 aspirin pills (which will be about 350 doses, if you want the same amount of aspirin as is in the UrgentRx powder) with that same eight dollars. Five dollars for a bottle of caffeine pills, if you want that as well. And you can chew any of these pills up for faster action, if you're willing to deal with the taste.

So, for the price, and considering the fact that you're probably going to want a drink anyway, you could do better. Giving this product a C for the fact that it does what it says, but the convenience does not outweigh the taste or the price of this product, and the fact of the matter is that there are better products out there for the price that are just as portable (pillboxes are a thing, or even just plastic bags if you really don't want to carry around a bottle of pills).

Unfortunately, this product is not for me, and I cannot say I will be purchasing it any time in the future. It's a good idea, but I feel that it is poorly implemented.
Apex, NC
Love this product! I typically have anywhere from 3-4 major headaches a month and these packets have been a lifesaver! I honestly did not expect them to work, however I had a coupon for them at one point and decided to test them out! They're great and work really fast! Since then I've repurchased many times and recommended them to friends. They are a little pricy but totally worth it! I've had to buy them recently online as I have no longer been able to find them in stores. I hope they are not discontinued!!
Ontario, CA
I am a migraine headache sufferer, so I am always looking for new headache medicines to see how they work. For me when I get migraines, I tend to get the nausea that goes along with them, so sometimes it can be a daunting task to try swallowing pills/capsules. This product eliminates the need for swallowing pills, therefore I can take it easier, and it also is convenient because if I don't have water or something to wash it down it is no big deal because the powder just dissolves.

Now for the effectiveness of the product. I gave this an A because when I take it at the onset of a migraine it really takes away the pain and makes it so I can function! If i wait until my migraine has become full blown, it helps to take the edge off so I can at least get some sleep.
Long Is City, NY
When I received this in my Vox Box I was excited because I had seen this product every time I went to a pharmacy and I always loved the packaging but I was never in the need to use it so I never purchased it but now that I had it to try I threw it in my make bag that I usually carry around all the time!

I had a headache the other day and the same makeup bag held my little aspirin bottle but when I went to grab for it this was peaking through and so I said what the heck. It tasted better than I had expected and it actually worked! I had quick relief and it was so convenient to carry around I had not ever realized I had it! It is safe to say I will be leaving my aspirin bottle at home from now on a definitely picking up a few reliefs to go and throwing them in my make up bag!

Woods Cross, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out. I finally came down with a cold that left me with a horrible headache so I decided to give it a try. The initial taste of it wasn't to bad but the aftertaste was absolutely horrible, I gagged. It tasted like I just chewed up an aspirin and mixed it with powdered kool-aid. I figured if it took away my headache it would be worth it. I about 10 minutes I could feel my headache going away which was wonderful. I'm not sure if I would purchase these again because the aftertaste just overwhelms me and its a bit costly.
Warsaw, NY
I suffer from chronic headaches. The only thing that seems to work even a little is Excedrin. When I saw these, I decided to try it.(It is basically powdered Excedrin) I am willing to try anything to get rid of the headaches. Nothing gets rid of my headachs, but this product noticeably reduced my headache within only a few seconds. I felt it happen even before I got the package to the trash. It is a great product. I plan to have these in my emergency kit as they do not require water. (However, You might want water on hand as they taste horrible.) The only reason It didn't get 5 stars is the taste. Unlike some who think it tastes like candy, I think it tastes like chewing on an asprin that has a slight lemon flavor and desolves fast. It is not too bad, but I didn't like it. The effect was well worth the flavor, However. I recommend this product. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Chatsworth, GA
I often get headaches that are very hard to get rid of and before I tried this product the only thing I have found that works was Excedrin and it is pretty pricey. I decided to try this product once I got a headache and even waited for around 30 minutes into the headache before taking it. I loved the taste and loved that it was easy to swallow with no liquid. It did have a slight after taste, but it was a good one! My headache was gone within the next 15-20 minutes and I was ready to continue my day without pain! I was so happy to find something that would be easy to carry around and that needed no drink to swallow. The only downside I found (which I guess could also be a upside to some people) was that it did give me a little "burst of energy" and felt like I had drank a lot of coffee!
Auburn, IN
UrgentRX - Where have you been all my life?! I’ve tried the headache relief and heartburn relief formulas so far. I was honestly impressed by both. I hate to admit it, but I’m somewhat of a headache connoisseur. The best solution I’ve found is a combination of aspirin and caffeine, both of which are found in the UrgentRX headache relief – if you want a double dose, try their Pain Relief formula. They’re both lemon lime flavor and dissolve without water in your mouth. The flavor is a little medicinal up front, but you can taste the fruit flavor shortly afterward. The packets fit easily in my wallet and work VERY quickly. I’ll definitely be picking up more of this.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received this free sample as part of the Something Blue VoxBox from Influenster. I suffer from migraines and tension headaches. I tried this Urgent Rx Headache Relief To-Go and was not impressed. First of all the packet was not easy to open. Something that's one of my personal pet peeves is package instructions that do not do what they say. So... in the middle of my blinding headache I go searching for scissors. Got it open, and poured it on my tongue. The flavor was not great tasting, very sweet at first then sour, bitter then aftertaste mania, ugh. The packet claims, no need for water but I need to wash the powdery remains out.
I waited 10 minutes , no relief, then for a brief 5 mins I had mild relief but then the pains came back.
It didn't work for me, maybe it may work for someone with really mild headaches but not for me
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Tampa, FL
Trout, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.

UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email