Add a Photo

By UrgentRx

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™.
Photos (8)
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL

Such a convenient thing to have and it works really quickly, too! No one has time to deal with headaches and this knocks them it so you can get on with your day!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Montgomery, TX

so glad theres finally a product i dont have to wait 20 minutes for relief! i have a 5 and 7 year old an the evening are extra special but my migranes defeat me so im glad i found this to help keep the evenings with my family extra special!
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
Chandler, Az

I love this product so much! It is great to keep in your purse, bookbag and car! All the times I have needed immediate relief and couldn't take pills since I had no drink has been solved! This is a small packet that is easy to keep on hand whenever you need it! Simple to use, and doesn't taste bad at all.
Teresa R.
Teresa R.

(X-posting my review from amazon, only slightly edited:) I received a sample of this in my Good Life voxbox, and I wanted to really like this product because I suffer from headaches and joint pain often, and a convenient on-the-go powder would be ideal, right? And in many ways, it is. Just like it says, it is a small and convenient pouch, and you can fit them in your purse or backpack- you could even fit a couple of them in your wallet, or just your pocket. And, just like the product promises, you can take these powders without any liquid- just open the little package and swallow the powder like a pixie stick. And yes, it will relieve your pain- just as much as any aspirin/caffeine product, maybe a little faster for the sake of being a powder. However, you have to remind yourself that this IS an aspirin powder, and despite the sweet lemon/lime flavor, you WILL be able to taste the aspirin. If you've ever chewed up an aspirin, or taken too long to swallow one down before, you know what it tastes like, and you know that the taste doesn't go away for a while. So, while the product does what it says, you can't fully mask the flavor of aspirin, and while you don't NEED liquid to take the powder, you'll probably want a drink to wash it down with. Maybe you're thinking the taste is worth the convenience and the fast action, but let's talk about the price. 13 dollars for 12 single-dose packets of this. Eight dollars will buy you ~200 acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine pills, or, if you don't want acetaminophen, you could get ~500 aspirin pills (which will be about 350 doses, if you want the same amount of aspirin as is in the UrgentRx powder) with that same eight dollars. Five dollars for a bottle of caffeine pills, if you want that as well. And you can chew any of these pills up for faster action, if you're willing to deal with the taste. So, for the price, and considering the fact that you're probably going to want a drink anyway, you could do better. Giving this product a C for the fact that it does what it says, but the convenience does not outweigh the taste or the price of this product, and the fact of the matter is that there are better products out there for the price that are just as portable (pillboxes are a thing, or even just plastic bags if you really don't want to carry around a bottle of pills). Unfortunately, this product is not for me, and I cannot say I will be purchasing it any time in the future. It's a good idea, but I feel that it is poorly implemented.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Plymouth, MI

After getting a sample of this in my Good Life Vox Box to try, I don't think I have ever been so excited to get a headache in my life! I didn't notice any hint of lemon-lime flavor, just a bitter, gag inducing torture flavor. I would definitely not purchase this particular product. I would give a different one a try though since it actually did take my headache away.
wendy w.
wendy w.
new madrid, MO

These are great to toss in your purse, diaper bag, ect for a quick headache reliever. They are easy to take. Definately a no fuss no muss kinda thing.
Chauntria T.
Chauntria T.
Springfield , Il

I received this in a voxbox last year and could not use it because I was pregnant. I gave it to my husband instead to use when he had a back ache. He said the flavor (lemon lime) was great and that it took his pain away quickly! Great concept if you ask me. It's easier than taking pills because you don't have to take it with water.
Rickieha P.
Rickieha P.
Birmingham, AL

I tried these recently, they worked instantly after taking. I always have a headache after my work day is done. They are convenient, i take them once i get in the car by the time I get to my 2nd full time job (my toddler). The pain is completely gone!
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
Deatsville, AL

I really liked the fact that it worked pretty quickly and it did not have any after affects. It lasted a long time unlike other products i have tried in the past that did not seem to work.
keirston N.
keirston N.
WINDSOR

My mom buys it, I tried it when I was over at her house it worked quick, it works quicker than Advil or Tylenol. I'd rather Use this than take pills
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , TN

Does it take a long time to work?
Antonia W.
Antonia W.
About 10-15 minutes and my headache was subsiding
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA

i get horrible migraines would this work?
Tabitha S.
eh. . . I get horrible migraines as well. I have tried it and it helps reduce the pain but definitely does not completely get eliminate the migranes and the pain comes back as the medicine wears off (within a couple hours).
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA

I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
I have used them about 5 times and they worked every time
Saka J.
Saka J.
Tampa, FL

How do you use them if they don't require water??
Tabitha S.
It is a powder that you just poor into your mouth.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mcallen, TX

does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
I would say no.. Sadly this cannot be natural because it has lots of caffeine in it. If you are one who stays away from caffeine you cant take this.

Join Now