UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders uploaded by LaToya D.UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders uploaded by Tiffany S.UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders uploaded by Jamay S.See all 8 photos

BY URGENTRX

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. see more...

• I suffer from headaches. I hate takin...Yes very inexpensive too. Plus... 2 Answers
  • Does it take a long time to work?It started working for me in a... 6 Answers
  • Never heard of this before! How fast ...I thought it worked well 2 Answers
Photos (8)
  • "I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out." in 27 reviews
  • "I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!" in 23 reviews
  • "I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!" in 23 reviews
  • "I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it." in 9 reviews
  • "the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. " in 6 reviews
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
I like the idea of this, but it really didn't do anything to take my pain away.
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
I would like to make this my first box♥ I wanted to really like this product because I suffer from headaches and joint pain often, and a convenient on-the-go powder would be ideal, right? And in many ways, it is.
Just like it says, it is a small and convenient pouch, and you can fit them in your purse or backpack- you could even fit a couple of them in your wallet, or just your pocket. And, just like the product promises, you can take these powders without any liquid- just open the little package and swallow the powder like a pixie stick. And yes, it will relieve your pain- just as much as any aspirin/caffeine product, maybe a little faster for the sake of being a powder.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
These work great! I've bought them at the Dollar Store several times. They're super convenient because of how small it is, and because it's a powder it doesn't make noise when you carry it in your purse. The flavor lingers and doesn't hide the aspirin taste, but it works so that part is easy to overlook. I have also bought the Upset Stomach one which I love as well.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Love this product! I typically have anywhere from 3-4 major headaches a month and these packets have been a lifesaver! I honestly did not expect them to work, however I had a coupon for them at one point and decided to test them out! They're great and work really fast! Since then I've repurchased many times and recommended them to friends. They are a little pricy but totally worth it! I've had to buy them recently online as I have no longer been able to find them in stores. I hope they are not discontinued!!
Sasha O.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
While out fishing with the family i got a horrible headache. This definitly helped diminish it before it progressed into a migraine.
LaToya D.
LaToya D.
HAWTHORNE, CA
I have to admit this has become one of my favorite buys this year. I tend to get bad headaches at work and never have anything because I hate carrying bottles of headache medicine in my bag. These are super great, not so good aftertaste but it gets the job done and in a great amount of time.
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
This works so well. Defiantly have this in handy with you were ever you go!!! There a plenty of flavors to choose from easy to travel with!
Claire E.
Claire E.
Castalian Springs, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Works fast! Good pain/headache reliever. I give it a 10/10. It met all my needs and expectations. My go to for pain relievers.
LaWanda Nicole G.
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY
Gonna keep this in my purse for when I have a headache ...cute packaging and it's very small thin and discreet.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I just got that today from bulubox can't try it because I'm breastfeeding but my husband can
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Saka J.
Tampa, FL
How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.