Add a Photo

By UrgentRx

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™.
Photos (8)
Christina T.
Christina T.
Miami, Florida

I would like to make this my first box♥ I wanted to really like this product because I suffer from headaches and joint pain often, and a convenient on-the-go powder would be ideal, right? And in many ways, it is.
Just like it says, it is a small and convenient pouch, and you can fit them in your purse or backpack- you could even fit a couple of them in your wallet, or just your pocket. And, just like the product promises, you can take these powders without any liquid- just open the little package and swallow the powder like a pixie stick. And yes, it will relieve your pain- just as much as any aspirin/caffeine product, maybe a little faster for the sake of being a powder.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Bolivar, MO

These work great! I've bought them at the Dollar Store several times. They're super convenient because of how small it is, and because it's a powder it doesn't make noise when you carry it in your purse. The flavor lingers and doesn't hide the aspirin taste, but it works so that part is easy to overlook. I have also bought the Upset Stomach one which I love as well.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
Ashleigh Ayn S.

The idea behind it is great. I've tried the cherry and the lime and they taste really good! Honestly the professional grade medicines could learn a lot from this product with their really gross mint flavors. This stuff was yummy like candy! Sadly it didn't put a dent in my headaches. I would recommend it to a friend, or try it again if they had a new version.
LaToya D.
LaToya D.
Hawthorne, CA

I have to admit this has become one of my favorite buys this year. I tend to get bad headaches at work and never have anything because I hate carrying bottles of headache medicine in my bag. These are super great, not so good aftertaste but it gets the job done and in a great amount of time.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Adel, Ga

I received a free sample of this product from Influenster and was super surprised at how fast it worked. It tasted great & as super effective. I will be purchasing this product. Thanks Influenster & UrgentRX.
Aleena A.
Aleena A.

Coming from a person that gets headaches and migraine really easily this product is amazing!! I tried it for the first time and it started getting rid of my pain and it lasted for a pretty long time for me.
Austin G.
Austin G.
Carlsbad, CA

It's a bit more expensive than typical "swallow with water" pills, but it works quite effectively. I can't tell you how many time's its saved my ass.
andriana s.
andriana s.
Bridgeport, CT

I love this products. Kicks in right then and there for me. Great when i go on trips especially to places where i can't take pills.
LaWanda Nicole G.
LaWanda Nicole G.
S Ozone Park, NY

Gonna keep this in my purse for when I have a headache ...cute packaging and it's very small thin and discreet.
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
E Patchogue, NY

I just got that today from bulubox can't try it because I'm breastfeeding but my husband can
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn

Does it take a long time to work?
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA

I get horrible migraines would this work?
Saka J.
Saka J.
Tampa, FL

How do you use them if they don't require water??
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA

I have not tried these yet, so do they really work???
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mcallen, TX

Does this work for people with migraines. I use excedrin to take away my pains but am looking for something on the natural side.

Join Now