UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders

based on 321 reviews

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™.
Highlights
Brandi P.
  • I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out. in 27 reviews.

• Alicia M.
  • I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly! in 23 reviews.

• Holly H.
  • I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!! in 23 reviews.

• Ally B.
  • I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it. in 9 reviews.

• Hanna B.
  • the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. in 6 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Meghan S.

1 influenster found this helpful

These work great! I've bought them at the Dollar Store several times. They're super convenient because of how small it is, and because it's a powder it doesn't make noise when you carry it in your purse. The flavor lingers and doesn't hide the aspirin taste, but it works so that part is easy to overlook. I have also bought the Upset Stomach one which I love as well.

Ashleigh Ayn S.

1 influenster found this helpful

The idea behind it is great. I've tried the cherry and the lime and they taste really good! Honestly the professional grade medicines could learn a lot from this product with their really gross mint flavors. This stuff was yummy like candy! Sadly it didn't put a dent in my headaches. I would recommend it to a friend, or try it again if they had a new version.

Tiffany S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received a free sample of this product from Influenster and was super surprised at how fast it worked. It tasted great & as super effective. I will be purchasing this product. Thanks Influenster & UrgentRX.

Aleena A.

1 influenster found this helpful

Coming from a person that gets headaches and migraine really easily this product is amazing!! I tried it for the first time and it started getting rid of my pain and it lasted for a pretty long time for me.

Christina T.

I would like to make this my first box♥ I wanted to really like this product because I suffer from headaches and joint pain often, and a convenient on-the-go powder would be ideal, right? And in many ways, it is.
    Just like it says, it is a small and convenient pouch, and you can fit them in your purse or backpack- you could even fit a couple of them in your wallet, or just your pocket. And, just like the product promises, you can take these powders without any liquid- just open the little package and swallow the powder like a pixie stick. And yes, it will relieve your pain- just as much as any aspirin/caffeine product, maybe a little faster for the sake of being a powder.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brandy C.
    Brandy C.

Does it take a long time to work?

6 answersJul 12 - 2013 - 1:13 p.m.
    Sonia A.
    Sonia A.

does it really work???

0 answersJan 18 - 2016 - 11:21 p.m.
    Kelli W.
    Kelli W.

How is the taste? Also I take Benadryl for migraines, has anyone tried these for migraines with neurological symptoms?

1 answerJul 15 - 2014 - 10:40 p.m.
    Stacey R.
    Stacey R.

Is this comparable to Goody Powder/BC powder?

1 answerJun 30 - 2014 - 1:26 a.m.
    Safia M.
    Safia M.

I always see these at the drug store but havent tried them. Do they taste weird? Do they even work? Whats the best one you have tried?

1 answerJun 27 - 2014 - 2:15 a.m.
    Candy C.
    Candy C.

I suffer from regular migraines. I usually tag team them with goody powder & motrin. How does this compare to those? What's the active ingredient?

1 answerJun 24 - 2014 - 1:51 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION