Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetUrgentRx
UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go Powders

UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders

We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Headache: If you have a blinding headache, the last thing you should have to do is look around for water. UrgentRx Headache Relief to Go™ is a lemon-limony one-two punch of 325mg aspirin and 30mg of caffeine.  We tossed in caffeine because it’s a kick in the pants for aspirin.  And for headache sufferers, speed rules. With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™.

How fast does this work and is it safe for pregnant women?
Very curious, does this work at all? I suffer from headaches and migraines weekly and looking for any relief I can get.
I get horrible, pounding headaches all the time, and if I'm at work or stressed which is when I usually get them, they are not effected by Advil or any kind of pill. Is this product effective? What does it do? How long does it take to begin working?
Start your review of UrgentRx® Headache Relief to Go Powders!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I received this in my Good Life Vox Box complimentary from Influenster and I had really been anxious to try this one out.in reviews
I had this in my Something Blue Voxbox and I was a little nervous to take it, since its a new product, but one day at work I had a horrible headache and the only medicine I had to try was the relief to go and it worked quickly!in reviews
I tend to get headaches during the stormy season, I got this in my Surfs Up vox and tried it during the first storm WONDERFUL!!!in reviews
I get headaches often, but I carry around a little crossbody and it looks awkward to throw a small bottle of Tylenol in it.in reviews
the powder tasted pleasant and went down without water, but there is so much powder in each packet that it is a bit surprising at first. in reviews
Rickieha P.
Birmingham, AL
I tried these recently, they worked instantly after taking. I always have a headache after my work day is done. They are convenient, i take them once i get in the car by the time I get to my 2nd full time job (my toddler). The pain is completely gone!
Sarah U.
Glendale, AZ
I work in a hospital and often get headaches from being so tired. This helps me survive a 12 hour shift. :)
michelle N.
Salinas, CA
I get constant headaches. Literally alnost 5 times a week and the Only thing that works for me is excedrine migraine. I wouldn't waste my Time or money on this product again.
Amanda H.
As a long time migraine sufferer I highly recommend this. Had a migraine for 6 days straight. Not even prescription pain meds helped. Saw this tried it. Worked almost immediately. Give it a TRY
Maritza R.
Bloomington, CA
This product I love because it's very convenient and works well the only reason why I gave it a B is because it's a little pricey.
Gabriel M.
Covington, KY
Im a full time student, also a full time worker and have kids. I lack sleep and I'm constantly on my toes. As one would imagine this would cause pain, especially headaches having a 6 year old, 2 year ond and 1 year old.. I guess we could count my 26 year old hubby as well ;) This is great! Fast working and everything.
Angela W.
Cumming, GA
Amazing product. I get headaches at least twice a week and this really does the trick. I feel like I can get the things done I need to in the day after taking this.
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such a convenient thing to have and it works really quickly, too! No one has time to deal with headaches and this knocks them it so you can get on with your day!
Roxanna T.
I get headaches a lot and I can never find anything that really takes them away. But whenever I took this it worked so good.
Madeline L.
PERFECT for traveling! Just don't care for the taste! I prefer to mix mine in lemonade, way easier to get down. Fast relief and perfect for on the go!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...