Add a Photo

By URGENTRX
We’ve put a rover on Mars.  And yet to treat most daily discomforts we still need water?  That’s plain silly. Pain happens away from your medicine cabinet, so whenever and wherever a symptom strikes, UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ deliver the right-now relief to put you back in control.   And who doesn’t want to be in control? UrgentRx® Fast Powders™. Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored. Fits in purse or wallet. Critical Care Aspirin: Hands down the most valuable thing you'll ever carry in your wallet. Research shows a heart attack victim is 23% more likely to survive if they take the doctor-recommended 325mg dose of aspirin at the first sign of symptoms. So do yourself, your family, and a paramedic a favor. Make room in your wallet or purse for UrgentRx® Critical Care Aspirin to Go™. And give yourself a much better chance of survival. Essential Facts: With UrgentRx® Fast Powders™ have no fear of a stress headache on the job.  A dodgy lunch off the food truck.  Payback for one too many jalapeno poppers.  That “Holy crap, what was that?” lower back tweak.  Going mano-a-mano with the yard in allergy season.  No Water.  No Waiting.  Just Right Now Relief.™. Fast dissolving powders. No liquid required. Flavored.
Caroline S.
Caroline S.
Nolanville, TX
This didn't really work for me. It doesn't really taste like lemon lime until after it dissolves, but while it's dissolving, it's pretty nasty. It also didn't take away my headache... wouldn't purchase this product on my own.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Charlotte, NC
I waited, and waited, and waited. My headache never subsided, and never went away. On the package it said to take 1-2 at a time, considering I only had one to try, that’s all I took.

I love how easy this product was to open, carry, and the flavor. I will defiantly consider purchasing them in store, or in bulk if they sell them that way.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
Without a doubt everyone should be carrying this product in their wallets. I have older parents and always worry about them being at risk of a heart attack. My father does not like having to carry pills around in his wallet so when I gave this to him he thought it was a great idea. We all tried it and thought it tasted great. I would highly recommend this product.
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Boston, MA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and I admit to being a little skeptical. But after experiencing relief minutes after taking the pain and ache reliever to tackle a headache, I am now a permanent fan!

This product fully delivers on all of the following -

Fast dissolving powders
No liquid required
Flavored
Fits in purse or wallet

I highly recommend this and can't wait to try the rest of their product line.
Mandy T.
Mandy T.
Columbia, TN
This is by far the best pain reliever. 100 percent recommend
Hollie F.
Hollie F.
First off, I don't like that this is in powder form. How inconvenient is that? I mean I go to open the package and some of it spilled all over the place. Of course it didn't work, because they barely give you any product to work with in the beginning. I don't see this working over my normal headache medicine. I was disappointed that this product was even in this box.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
El Paso, TX
I had a chance to use this i like that its compact so when i received it i just threw in my purse and the went on a day trip and had a haedach i remembered i had it in my purse and took and it worked and taste good no asprinie taste ...
Alison B.
Alison B.
Nashville, TN
This product is great! It tastes okay and it works super fast! I will definitely use it again.
Luna M.
Luna M.
Coldwater, MS
Everyone should have this. Works amazing
Sabine I.
Sabine I.
Keller, TX
I have really bad joint pain and this relieved it fast!