BY URGENTRX

Instantly take care of just about any pain. Except your boss. Work is not a good place for excuses. After all, if you can't pull your weight, somebody else will have to pick up your slack. And that's a surefire way to miss out on the employee of the month award. If and when a nagging injury or sore back starts acting up, you can knock it out with a fast-dissolving dose of UrgentRx® ache and pain relief to go. It's got a dose of aspirin to reduce inflammation and pain. And a shot of caffeine to help you and that aspirin get to work fast.

• Does this really work?5 Answers
  • This seems a little weird but Ive heard they work really fast is ...8 Answers
  • I would love to have these because I have have chronic spinal pain1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
I was given this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own

What I like: This product is amazing. I had a headache that started the night before. I took this first thing in the morning and it totally killed the headache before I left for work about 90 minutes later.

What I don't: I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor, but I chugged a bunch of water after and that worked.

Value for the money: I think this is a great value. I would buy them to keep in my purse. You don't always have water, but this doesn't require that. I think the biggest selling point to me is that it worked. I am a chronic headache sufferer and to have something effective and fast working, win for me!

Would I purchase again? I plan on buying these SOON! I also want to try out the other products from UrgentRx.
Sophia L.
I received this in my IDoVoxBox. I used it for lower back pain during my menstrual cycle. I like that I don't need water since it dissolves on the tongue. But for me, I had to take it in three doses to finish the packet. The lemon-lime flavor is accurate, but it does have an artificial sweetener-like taste to it and a not so great aftertaste. I notice the caffeine effect take place right away. After taking the powder, I did not notice my pain go away instantly like it claims. It took about 30 minutes just as it would with a pill and I still had a bit of discomfort. I can see this being a good alternative if you don't carry water around and also for kids, but taking medicine in pill form is just easier.
Amanda W.
Morristown, TN
I can not begin to describe how fast this worked...I have migraines often, and normally if I don't catch them in time, they put me down for a few days. I had the Ache and Pain relief powder in my purse that I received from my wellness vox box. I was away from home when I felt one coming on. I never thought in a million years that a powder would help me, but this one proved me wrong! I can't believe how fast and powerful it was! It held the migraine off until I could get home, which was over an hour away...thank you for the sample, and I will now carry these miracle powders with me everywhere!
Ellesse C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this is my wellness box and was very excited because I get headaches quite often and even though this wasn't the powder specifically for headaches, I knew it could work for those as well. I had been using goody powders in the past and liked that they worked quickly, but they tasted pretty awful. The UrgentRx surprised me with how good it tasted. It didn't work quite as fast as the goody powders for me, but I will definitely be purchasing these because of the flavor
stacie m.
Minot, ME
I got this product for free in my I Do Voxbox! I think this is a great product to keep stashed in your purse. I actually ended up putting it in my husband's lunchbox (he works construction and has a bad knee). He said it worked great (and quickly) and that it was convenient that he didn't need water to take it. I would buy this product for my husband to keep in his lunchbox all the time. It would also work great in a desk drawer at work, or your car's glove compartment.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Pros: you don't need water to take this which makes it easy to take anywhere you are and for people who get nauseous they can still swallow it. Convenient and easy to carry. Probably easy for teens.

Cons: lemon lime flavor was awful. You have to swallow a pretty large dose.

Overall I would buy if it was cheap but not any better than gel coated Tylenol in my opinion. My sample was free. I would have liked to let my kid try it out as well.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I couldn't post on their page again so I'll post my review here ! my complimentary sample of the urgentrx I loved it. I really liked the fact that there was No water needed to take. I took my headache away so fast. I have 2 small babies that don't sleep all night so lack of sleep and headaches don't mix well. This product is amazing for on the go and when you aren't home to grab a glass of water and a alive it tylenol.
Vernae H.
I received #MyUrgentRx in the #IDoVoxBox and used it for a headache with dizziness. The dizziness left within 5 minutes and the headache within 15-20 minutes. The flavor was sweet enough for the taste, but not for the after taste. It wasn't the lemon and lime combination I expected, but it was okay. I love that it can be taken without water. And it's a better tasting alternative to G powder.
Teresa R.
(X-posting my amazon review, slightly edited:)

I received a sample of this in my Good Life voxbox, and I wanted to really like this product because I suffer from headaches and joint pain offten, and a convenient on-the-go powder would be ideal, right? And in many ways, it is. Just like it says, it is a small and convenient pouch, and you can fit them in your purse or backpack- you could even fit a couple of them in your wallet, or just your pocket. And, just like the product promises, you can take these powders without any liquid- just open the little package and swallow the powder like a pixie stick. And yes, it will relieve your pain- just as much as any aspirin/caffeine product, maybe a little faster for the sake of being a powder. However, you have to remind yourself that this IS an aspirin powder, and despite the sweet lemon/lime flavor, you WILL be able to taste the aspirin. If you've ever chewed up an aspirin, or taken too long to swallow one down before, you know what it tastes like, and you know that the taste doesn't go away for a while. So, while the product does what it says, you can't fully mask the flavor of aspirin, and while you don't NEED liquid to take the powder, you'll probably want a drink to wash it down with. Maybe you're thinking the taste is worth the convenience and the fast action, but let's talk about the price. 13+ dollars for 12 single-dose packets of this. Eight dollars will buy you ~200 acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine pills, or, if you don't want acetaminophen, you could get ~500 aspirin pills (which will be about 350 doses, if you want the same amount of aspirin as is in the UrgentRx powder) with that same eight dollars. Five dollars for a bottle of caffeine pills, if you want that as well. And you can chew any of these pills up for faster action, if you're willing to deal with the taste. So, for the price, and considering the fact that you're probably going to want a drink anyway, you could do better. Giving this product a C for the fact that it does what it says, but the convenience does not outweigh the taste or the price of this product, and the fact of the matter is that there are better products out there for the price that are just as portable (pillboxes are a thing, or even just plastic bags if you really don't want to carry around a bottle of pills). Unfortunately, this product is not for me, and I cannot say I will be purchasing it any time in the future. It's a good idea, but I feel that it is poorly implemented.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I have heard about Urgent Rx Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go on www.amazon.com one night and then a week later, I got this to try for free and all I have to do is try it and review! I got a sample in my Good Life VoxBox 2013 from Influenster!! This has Aspirin and caffeine in it, which I love because the caffeine is what helps relieve my pain. The package claims, “Ridiculously fast relief”, and that there is “No liquid required” and all you have to do is “Pour directly into mouth”.

My first thought about Urgent Rx Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go, Do these work as good as my current pain reliever?? I take Excedrin extra strength for headaches as well as for my chronic coccydinia (tailbone pain). I honestly hate having to take my medications, so I try not to take anything extra unless I really need it. So when I feel pain coming on, I take 2 Excedrin and they work in as little as 5 minutes for me and always take the pain away. I have never wanted anything but Excedrin.

I took this one night when I would normally reach for my Excedrin. I took Urgent Rx Ache & Pain Relief Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go instead. It melted quick and had no weird taste, smelled kind of like Alka Seltzer but it tastes like candy!! Like Pixie Dust. I love that Urgent Rx is easy to carry and take with out bottle rattling anytime, anywhere. I noticed that that this did not take my pain away fully and it did not work as fast as I hoped. It did help some for the pain though which is a huge plus!! I really liked that the package is thin so you can slide it basically anywhere, even a wallet!

So, my go-to pain reliever will remain Excedrin extra strength. I have had no negative experiences with
Urgent Rx Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go, but I would like to try some of the other forms of pain relief that Urgent Rx Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go has to offer. I really want to try the Allergy Attack Relief and the Upset Stomach Relief next!! This product is definitely a twist on how to get rid of pain quickly.
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
This seems a little weird but Ive heard they work really fast is it true ?
Mari S.
Las Cruces, NM
So this product is worth buying? I suffer from severe migraines that sometimes last up to 3 days and Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve or Excedrin don't work for me. So I would love try this but want to know if it's worth buying.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Does this really work?
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does it leave a bitter taste in your mouth?
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
How does this taste? Is it something that would leave a nasty taste in your mouth?