BY URGENTRX

Instantly take care of just about any pain. Except your boss. Work is not a good place for excuses. After all, if you can't pull your weight, somebody else will have to pick up your slack. And that's a surefire way to miss out on the employee of the month award. If and when a nagging injury or sore back starts acting up, you can knock it out with a fast-dissolving dose of UrgentRx® ache and pain relief to go. It's got a dose of aspirin to reduce inflammation and pain. And a shot of caffeine to help you and that aspirin get to work fast.

• Does this really work?5 Answers
  • This seems a little weird but Ive heard they work really fast is it...8 Answers
  • I would love to have these because I have have chronic spinal pain1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
You can get this in a quite a few places music great to carry in a small first aid kit for my family it is he's used to make your own first aid kit then going out and buying first aid kit because putting a little extra money for the first aid kit you could end up getting a lot more in the long run than happy to X the first aid kit that's already pre-made
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
This is awesome to keep in your purse, car, backpack, or emergency kit. perfect on the go
Lauryl H.
Lauryl H.
Greenwood , FL
I am defiantly going to need these for my wedding.. crazy day with crazy family😂
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
I was given this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own

What I like: This product is amazing. I had a headache that started the night before. I took this first thing in the morning and it totally killed the headache before I left for work about 90 minutes later.

What I don't: I wasn't a huge fan of the flavor, but I chugged a bunch of water after and that worked.

Value for the money: I think this is a great value. I would buy them to keep in my purse. You don't always have water, but this doesn't require that. I think the biggest selling point to me is that it worked. I am a chronic headache sufferer and to have something effective and fast working, win for me!

Would I purchase again? I plan on buying these SOON! I also want to try out the other products from UrgentRx.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
I received this in my IDoVoxBox. I used it for lower back pain during my menstrual cycle. I like that I don't need water since it dissolves on the tongue. But for me, I had to take it in three doses to finish the packet. The lemon-lime flavor is accurate, but it does have an artificial sweetener-like taste to it and a not so great aftertaste. I notice the caffeine effect take place right away. After taking the powder, I did not notice my pain go away instantly like it claims. It took about 30 minutes just as it would with a pill and I still had a bit of discomfort. I can see this being a good alternative if you don't carry water around and also for kids, but taking medicine in pill form is just easier.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Morristown, TN
I can not begin to describe how fast this worked...I have migraines often, and normally if I don't catch them in time, they put me down for a few days. I had the Ache and Pain relief powder in my purse that I received from my wellness vox box. I was away from home when I felt one coming on. I never thought in a million years that a powder would help me, but this one proved me wrong! I can't believe how fast and powerful it was! It held the migraine off until I could get home, which was over an hour away...thank you for the sample, and I will now carry these miracle powders with me everywhere!
Ellesse C.
Ellesse C.
Clarksville, TN
I received this is my wellness box and was very excited because I get headaches quite often and even though this wasn't the powder specifically for headaches, I knew it could work for those as well. I had been using goody powders in the past and liked that they worked quickly, but they tasted pretty awful. The UrgentRx surprised me with how good it tasted. It didn't work quite as fast as the goody powders for me, but I will definitely be purchasing these because of the flavor
stacie m.
stacie m.
Minot, ME
I got this product for free in my I Do Voxbox! I think this is a great product to keep stashed in your purse. I actually ended up putting it in my husband's lunchbox (he works construction and has a bad knee). He said it worked great (and quickly) and that it was convenient that he didn't need water to take it. I would buy this product for my husband to keep in his lunchbox all the time. It would also work great in a desk drawer at work, or your car's glove compartment.
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
Garden Grove, CA
Pros: you don't need water to take this which makes it easy to take anywhere you are and for people who get nauseous they can still swallow it. Convenient and easy to carry. Probably easy for teens.

Cons: lemon lime flavor was awful. You have to swallow a pretty large dose.

Overall I would buy if it was cheap but not any better than gel coated Tylenol in my opinion. My sample was free. I would have liked to let my kid try it out as well.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I couldn't post on their page again so I'll post my review here ! my complimentary sample of the urgentrx I loved it. I really liked the fact that there was No water needed to take. I took my headache away so fast. I have 2 small babies that don't sleep all night so lack of sleep and headaches don't mix well. This product is amazing for on the go and when you aren't home to grab a glass of water and a alive it tylenol.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
This seems a little weird but Ive heard they work really fast is it true ?
Diem N.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Does this really work?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does it leave a bitter taste in your mouth?
Mari S.
Mari S.
Las Cruces, NM
So this product is worth buying? I suffer from severe migraines that sometimes last up to 3 days and Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve or Excedrin don't work for me. So I would love try this but want to know if it's worth buying.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
How does this stuff taste? I used to love the bc aspirin powder but it tastes horrible.