BY URGENTRX

Instantly take care of just about any pain. Except your boss. Work is not a good place for excuses. After all, if you can't pull your weight, somebody else will have to pick up your slack. And that's a surefire way to miss out on the employee of the month award. If and when a nagging injury or sore back starts acting up, you can knock it out with a fast-dissolving dose of UrgentRx® ache and pain relief to go. It's got a dose of aspirin to reduce inflammation and pain. And a shot of caffeine to help you and that aspirin get to work fast.

• Does this really work?5 Answers
  • This seems a little weird but Ive heard they work really ...8 Answers
  • I would love to have these because I have have chronic sp...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I have heard about Urgent Rx Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go on www.amazon.com one night and then a week later, I got this to try for free and all I have to do is try it and review! I got a sample in my Good Life VoxBox 2013 from Influenster!! This has Aspirin and caffeine in it, which I love because the caffeine is what helps relieve my pain. The package claims, “Ridiculously fast relief”, and that there is “No liquid required” and all you have to do is “Pour directly into mouth”.

My first thought about Urgent Rx Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go, Do these work as good as my current pain reliever?? I take Excedrin extra strength for headaches as well as for my chronic coccydinia (tailbone pain). I honestly hate having to take my medications, so I try not to take anything extra unless I really need it. So when I feel pain coming on, I take 2 Excedrin and they work in as little as 5 minutes for me and always take the pain away. I have never wanted anything but Excedrin.

I took this one night when I would normally reach for my Excedrin. I took Urgent Rx Ache & Pain Relief Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go instead. It melted quick and had no weird taste, smelled kind of like Alka Seltzer but it tastes like candy!! Like Pixie Dust. I love that Urgent Rx is easy to carry and take with out bottle rattling anytime, anywhere. I noticed that that this did not take my pain away fully and it did not work as fast as I hoped. It did help some for the pain though which is a huge plus!! I really liked that the package is thin so you can slide it basically anywhere, even a wallet!

So, my go-to pain reliever will remain Excedrin extra strength. I have had no negative experiences with
Urgent Rx Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go, but I would like to try some of the other forms of pain relief that Urgent Rx Fast Powders Ache & Pain Relief To-Go has to offer. I really want to try the Allergy Attack Relief and the Upset Stomach Relief next!! This product is definitely a twist on how to get rid of pain quickly.
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
When I received this product in my Good Life VoxBox, I was looking forward to using it as a post-workout medication instead of taking Motrin. It doesn't require any water, all you do is open the packet and pour it into your mouth. When I tried it out, I noticed that it fizzed immediately and tasted similar to a sprite flavored Alka-Seltzer. I was impressed at how easy it was to take and even more amazed that it worked within 10 minutes of taking it as opposed to the traditional pill method which can take up to 30 minutes. I wouldn't have expected such positive results but I'm grateful that it worked because, as the product states on the package, "pain happens away from your medicine cabinet," so by using this product you can easily carry medications you may need in a more compact manner. This product also comes in headache relief, heartburn relief, allergy attack relief, upset stomach relief, and critical care aspirin varieties but I plan on purchasing more of these in the future because they worked so well.
Kate T.
Buford, GA
There are a few really great features to the UrgentRX powders. One, these are easy to carry in a bag or purse. Two, these are great for travel (they are clearly labeled and compact). Three, you will not have to deal with the rattling of a pill bottle if you carry UrgentRX powder instead. Four, you do not need water to take UrgentRX powders (but you can if you want to). Five, these powders come in flavors. I received an Ache & Pain powder from Influenster. I gave my mom the powder while we were on a long drive because she was suffering from back pain. The good part of the experience was that she could take it without water (we had none in the car). The bad was that it was not enough to take away her pain (she suggested maybe more than one powder was needed to manage her back pain) and the flavor of the powder was not good (a lemon/lime). Overall I am still considering purchasing UrgentRX powders to try (with more than one powder to truly test the product). I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Victoria D.
Dowagiac, MI
I've always had a hard time swallowing pills, so I usually went with BC Powder for my headache relief, which tastes awful. I noticed Urgentrx at my local Family Dollar store, so I decided to try it. I was a little skeptical at first because I never heard of the brand before and I kind of laughed at the fact that it was flavored and didn't need water. I also went with the Ache & Pain after comparing it with the Headache Relief packet, this one has more aspirin.

I tucked them away in my medicine cabinet until I ended up with a headache one night. I was worried that it would taste awful and not work, I was wrong. Of course it doesn't taste like candy but you can barely taste the aspirin, if at all. It worked also, which was the main thing, my headache was gone within the hour.

This product is now my go to headache medicine and I recommended it to all my friends. I also bought my boyfriend the heartburn packets and he gives those two thumbs up.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
I received a complimentary packet of UrgentRX's Ache & Pain Relief To-Go in my The Good Life Vox Box from Influenster. I stashed my packet in my desk because I knew I would need it one day. After a full morning of staring at a computer screen and running errands in the heat, I developed a pounding headache. I decided to try this powder instead of my usual ibuprofen because the powders are supposed to provide faster relief. I will admit, I was scared. Every other medicinal powder I have ever taken has tasted AWFUL. I had my water ready when I poured the packet onto my tongue. I didn't need it. The powder was surprisingly sweet, tasting of lemon and lime. I will admit, it wasn't the best thing I have ever tasted, but it blows other headache powders out of the water. It dissolved quickly, and within 10-15 minutes, I was headache free. I will totally be buying a variety of the UrgentRX Relief To-Go powders to keep in my purse and first aid kit.
Rose C.
Fresno, CA
I actually liked it. I was expecting it to taste horrible and leave a bad after taste but it didn't. I love how it works fast and that you don't have to have take water with it, making it ready-to-go whenever you need it. I also love the fact that it can easily fit in my purse or wallet and I don't have to worry about carrying around a bottle of pills. I do have to say though that you can definitely taste the aspirin in it but the lemon-lime taste overpowers it, which is great, making it taste good. I most definitely will be buying these and I recommend anyone who suffers from aches & pain to go out and buy this product.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I got the UrgentRx product complimentary from Influenster in my "I Do" Voxbox. They dissolve really quick, there's no need to wash it down, it's like you are taking your medicine in pixie stix format. They are faster acting than pills because it takes no time to dissolve (as is the case with pills). The packaging is sturdy so that holes can't get punched into easily allowing for leaks. The lemon-lime flavor wasn't bad at all and that's coming from a person who always throws out their lemon and lime skittles!
Wendy M.
EAST ORANGE, NJ

I received this URGENTRX ACHE & PAIN RELIF TO GO POWDER (LEMON- LIME FLAVOR) @UrgentRx / #MyUrgentRx complimentary from Influenster in the GoodLife VoxBox @InfluensterVox #GoodVoxBox . The fact that they are super convenient to take on the go make me wants to try this product line more. I have had back pain this year, as well as some leg pain. It goes into your system FASTER than a pill. This stuff is delicious as far as medicines. I also love about Urgent Rx is that it has an easy to open package, doesn’t need water to take which is a fantastic feature. It’s become a permanent fixture in my travel valet and medicine cabinet.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I received the Headache powder, courtesy of Influenster. I happened to have a pounding headache that afternoon, so the timing was perfect. I had a hard time opening the package (more because of my headache than the packaging), and I was surprised to discover that I was supposed to pour the powder on my tongue and swallow... here, I had thought I was supposed to mix it with water!
I have to admit, the taste gave me a shudder. It was like a crushed children's aspirin (think St. Joseph's). I swallowed, and closed my eyes. My head was still pounding. I just knew it wasn't going to work...
But I was wrong. Within less than 10 minutes, I could feel the edge to my pain dissolving. 5 minutes after THAT, the pain was gone. My usual choice of pain reliever's takes 20-40 minutes!
I plan on buying several of these, in different varieties, to carry in my wallet!
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
The biggest downside of this is that it has spenda/ sucralose in it, which I am slightly allergic to (gives me cystic acne on my face). I still tried it out of curiosity..
Took this to school, I like that it is on the go and no water needed..ends up you need water because it tastes so bad you need to wash it down. It tastes like lemon lime with a sharp taste of medicine. It started working about 20 minutes after taking it which was great! but only lasted about 40-50 minutes of relief, which is a downside. I am glad I tried it, and may try others
I received this product complimentary from influenster.
Marissa L.
Houston, Texas
This seems a little weird but Ive heard they work really fast is it true ?
Mari S.
Las Cruces, NM
So this product is worth buying? I suffer from severe migraines that sometimes last up to 3 days and Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Advil, Aleve or Excedrin don't work for me. So I would love try this but want to know if it's worth buying.
Diem N.
Antioch, CA
Does this really work?
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does it leave a bitter taste in your mouth?
MaryEsther M.
Manchester, TN
How does this taste? Is it something that would leave a nasty taste in your mouth?