BY URGE

Compatible with iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Most Bluetooth-Enabled Tablets Devices Package Contents: Sound Brick 2 Operation Manual 3 USB Charging Cable Excellent Stereo Sound With Built-In Mic 2 Volume Control 3 One-Touch Answer Button 4 Non-Slip Rubber Finish Technical Specs: Bluetooth: V 2. 0 2 Bluetooth Profiles Supported: A2DP V1. 2, AVRCP V1. 4 3 Operation Time: Up to 80 Hours 4 Frequency Range: 2. 4GHz-2. 480GHz 5 Effective Range: 8-10m 6 Output Power: 2X1. 5W 7 S N Ratio: 60dB 8 Power Supply: USB 5V 9 Battery Built-In 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium-Ion see more...

Kelly S.
I personally like my Sony speaker much better, but this one isn't bad for the price. Keep it as my backup to my Sony. I like bringing my speakers into the bathroom so I can listen to music while I shower. Both speakers have held up fine in steamy conditions.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
For the price and size the quality is great. I really would recommend this to all of my friends. I have no complaints yet.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Does this work with an auxiliary cable or with blue tooth? or both?