New ParentBathingurberry
Adjustable Rotatable Aluminum Desktop Stand for All Cellphones and Tablets (G

by urberry

1. Updated Solid. We adopt 4mm thickness aluminum, which is 25% times thicker than normal stand (3mm) you may ever used before and it is 3 times more stable, this might be the most solid cell phone stand you had ever tried 2. Wide Compatibility. Compatible with all Mobile Phones (all size), Ebook Readers and most Tablets (up to 10.1 inch), even with the heavy case on 3. Anti-Scratch & Anti-Slippery. Enlarged anti-scratch silicone pad provide you decent protection even your phone case is removed, also anti-skid on a 40 degree slippery slope (without cell phone loaded) 4. Multiple Angle Viewing. When you put iPhone 7 (without case) on this stand, the viewing angle could be adjusted from 40 to 45 degrees, which is suitable for your multiple demand of viewing 5. Excellence on details. Similar CNC technology as Macbook adopts, you could enjoy the comfortable sense of touch even on the edge, and OMOTON provide you lifetime warranty

Shining silver aluminum iphone stand,with lightweight and the ipad stand is portable and edgy,it perfectly work with iphone.; Iphone desk stand is universal perfectly compatible with as majority of smartphones and tablets,such as iphone ipad mini,although with case,when using an iPad, you should set it horizontally,it will also works well; Cell phone stand perfect for desk or table to watch movies, read etc. sync charging your phone. Angled Support for Facetime; The rubber pads and feet of phone stand protect your device from scratches and sliding.; Compatible with all Mobile Phones, E-Readers and most Tablets (up to 10.1 inch), even with the heavy duty case on. P.S. - Very stable for iPad mini, iPad Air and iPad Pro 9.7 inch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Urberry Adjustable Rotatable Aluminum Desktop Stand for All Cellphones and Tablets (G!
Autumn T.
Glen Burnie, MD
I have it in red. I use it to watch movies or videos in bed. Its the only stand I have that I can put right on the bed and not worry about it tipping over. Perfect angle.
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Urberry Adjustable Rotatable Aluminum Desktop Stand for All Cellphones and Tablets (G uploaded by Stacey M.
I didn't get this exact model. I bought mine off of Amazon for $6 from a random seller. I don't even have the name of the stand bc it's nowhere to be found on the actual stand or package. It's metal with an adjustable mount that holds the actual phone. There's anti-skid pads on the bottom of the mount & a rubber, ribbed pad on the rest, so your phone stays steady. It's really well made & $6 is a steal! (I just went to the same page & it's $9+ now.) I got this mainly for videos to watch & to record videos or pics. The rest gives enough room for your camera lens to point out, also. I just have a T-Mobile cheap Android phone & it fits just fine. It holds i-Phones & androids & possibly an i-Pad since the mount is sturdy. I would definitely recommend it. I found it by typing in phone mount in the Amazon search bar & it was on the 1st 2 pages. 👍
Ahinsa M.
Kitchener, ON
Urberry Adjustable Rotatable Aluminum Desktop Stand for All Cellphones and Tablets (G uploaded by Ahinsa M.
This cute phone stand works great on my desk beside my computer, I love it. It’s compatible with iPhone, Android phones and small tablets. It’s also extendable so you can adjust the height to see how you are more comfortable. Strongly recommend, I got on Wish App and it cost me $5 CAD dollars.
amine K.
taza
Hello My name is Amin and I want this product to make a review on my channel. I have subscribers who like the content of my channel and mostly buy the product. Thank you for your understanding

Looking for your answer?