BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Madi S.
cincinnati, OH
can always find great items on sale if you keep a watch out. i receive emails from UO, which can be annoying because i get so many of them but i am always let know when there is a good sale. it doesn't ever really take too long to receive my items in the mail either
Grace H.
Cultural appropriation central, am I right guys. This store is very cute the clothes give off very hipster, chill, hippy, trendy, I’m so cool cause I’m not even trying vibes. I used to buy into this but I’m honestly over this store. The products are ridiculously over priced, especially for the quality of the clothes you are getting as it’s not that good. Also this company is constantly stealing ideas from other artists, especially from Etsy. The clothes are very cute and I love the style but it’s not worth it. Overall the clothes are crazy over priced, okay quality, the company steals ideas/designs from independent artists (very often from Etsy) and is constantly appropriating other cultures. I wouldn’t recommend.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
No thank you. Great stuff, but overpriced, stolen from another designer, or glorified traditional items stolen from another culture and amplified in price.
ISABELLA🌹FG f.
london
So ik this a not a very good review as they didn’t have the product but there’s this rose stetting Spary form here that’s sooo good and totally advise to get and it’s smells so good use all the time and def so cheap second I have hit it x
Ciara A.
Honestly, the only items I feel that are worth purchasing from UO are the sale items. Most items are over priced and items that I have purchased from here end up not lasting as they should.
Sophie S.
Grants Pass, OR
I love this place! I live the quirkiness of the place. Their only reason i rate it two stars is cause they're so over priced!! I can find a destroyed flannel 90%cheaper at a thrift store.
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I like some of urban outfitters clothes but their prices are ridiculous. Like seriously a flannel that looks like it’s from the thrift store is $80. They do have some cute gifts though so it’s not all that bad
Carolyn Y.
Sonoma, CA
Awful hearted company with cute clothes. Very expensive and quality is shitty. 2 stars because their clothing is adorable but they have done very controversial styles in the past. I DO NOT shop here anymore.
Nikki  N.
Overpriced and overhyped. The quality does not match the price if you ask me! I would go elsewhere plus you can never get any help
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
To be honest, I probably shop the most at urban outfitters than any other places. I like the variety of style and items they have, but their transactions (online ones) can get confusing and sometimes ridiculous. I never received this online order and they had promised to ship me a new package with the same items but five days later I get an email saying refund issues. No one ever followed up with me and I’m honestly really annoyed.