BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Sienna W.
Not bad, clothing is cute but is so incredibly overpriced. They have had some scandals in the past regarding innapropriate sayings or graphics
Bianca P.
Mississauga, ON
i love shopping there because they have such different stuff and it is always in style, the only this is that i find it is very pricey
Farah B.
Doral, FL
Urban Outfitters website is like a therapy for me. They always have the coolest things. Their reward program provides really good discounts.
Nicole P.
Whitby, ON
Nice clothes but the prices are pretty ridiculous. I understand it's more of a brand thing but it is way too expensive for the basics even.
Emily G.
East Sussex , Eastbourne
One of my favourite stores to shop in! They always have trendy clothing and accessories on offer and I always find things that stand out!
Emily W.
Winston Salem, NC
Did not like the interaction that I had on there with customer service especially for stuff I payed for that was over priced. No thanks.
Romany B.
Love everything in it but so pricey. Quality is so good but I believe it’s still slightly overpriced. Home stuff is some of my favorites.
Alexandra B.
I love all urban outfitters stuff! It’s so different to other shops and all the clothes are lovely ! I tend to always like their skirts!
Jamie R.
Maple Ridge, BC
Shopped on the Canadian store and found it was easy to navigate and sales were a great incentive to buy. I online shop here often.
Carlos P.
Doral, FL
You can find anything at this store, last time I visited I got an instax camera! Love it!!! Also they have a lot of variety in clothes