BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Elena G.
Vaughan , ON
Shipping is kinda slow. So is the processing time but I love the wide variety of stuff they have on their online store so I will continue to shop there
Stephanie T.
Vancouver, BC
I love the apartment section of this website! I always find great gifts for friends and family. Such a variety, and always pleased with what I receive.
Jacqueline W.
The only thing that takes one star away from urban is that it doesn't specify what country your package is shipping from (if you're in Canada at least)
Mariangel G.
I'm very into buying clothes online and this page is one of my favorites. The size are always what they should be and the prices/quality is good too.
Maya G.
London
Nicest clothes! They do amazing brands like adidas and even though this shop is a little bit more on the pricey side, the clothes are so worth it.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
I like the style fro! Urban outfitters. They have decent sales and good quality itema. The website is easy to browse through and find what you need
Emily R.
Yardley , Birmingham
Shopping urban outfitters online is super easy with suggestions of things you’d like and online exclusives I always find everything I’m looking for
jennifer l.
I loove urban outfitters! They always come out with cool clothes and accessories, whenever I shop at urban I always find what I am looking for for.
Yvonne K.
Wassenberg
At urban outfitters you can find a lot of brands and also things that brands made just for UO. Which is really cool. They are expensive too though.
Saskia W.
Reading
It has really cool trendy clothes but they are very expensive. It is perfect if you are willing to pay a bit extra for something really stylish.