BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Dariela N.
5 stars to this page, I have been using it for a long time and I have no complaints, all their clothes are of excellent quality and lasts a lot so laves every day, not as many clothes as you buy on websites and deteriorate easily, it is quite Quick to buy there and what you order is what you get without a doubt.
Stephanie R.
Richmond Hill, ON
This website is pretty easy to use and I love that 90% of the products available on their site have been reviewed by other people who purchased the product. This website is diverse in that it offers so many unique items, so you're bound to find something you love!
Steph W.
Fleet, Hampshire
I love Urban Outfitters! The clothes are of good quality and last for ages, representing good value for money even if they seem expensive at first. The stores always seem to have a good selection of sizes available as well as a large range of clothes.
Hannah S.
Whitehorse, YT
I love love love this site! I always go to this site and I just live to browse their website. Givea me a lot of ideas and it has everything! Clothes shoes sunglasses accessories even home decor they have and more!
April🐸 M.
Paradise , NL
Urban outfitters have so many unique items, it's unreal. If you have a specific trendy item that you're looking for, it would probably be here. I'd recommend anyone that wants to stay trendy, to go here.
Annie S.
Toronto , ON
Love shopping on the website. There are so much to choose from plus the do have great discount. The quality of the clothing and accessories are really great and worth it.
Dahian A.
Urban Outfitters has a lot of risky stiles for me to test and include in my daily outfits. The quality is the one you would expect taking in consideration the price.
Sukhnoor K.
Calgary, AB
I really love urban outfitters. It really keeps up to trend with fashion and other accessories. Some things can get expensive, but thats a given since more than half the clothes are branded. I shop here really often.
Roma G.
Cumbernauld , Glasgow
Although quite expensive, urban outfitters is the best retro clothing store out there. The clothes and brands that they sell come to a very good standard and high quality. The items are very fashionable and in style. Also what I think is cool about this store is that they sell record players and records. This is very retro and I think that it’s very cool and different than other shops.
Amii L.
Ardleigh Green, Hornchurch
Urban Outfitters has been one of my favourite high street brands since I was a teenager - new and quirky pieces for clothing and homeware are frequentlunipdaged