BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Stephanie M.
Smalley, Ilkeston
I love this shop! Sometimes clothing can be a little expensive and as so many people shop here everything tends to be sold out that I like! But they have the nicest clothing!!
Ashleigh B.
West kelowna, BC
So in love with all of the clothing they always have here. Dangerous to walk in as I always want to buy everything! Only thing I would change is the fact it's a bit pricey!
Kitzia E.
Veracruz, Veracruz
He pedido ya 3 veces en total, aunque me cobran casi $600 pesos mexicanos en envío, pero en ocasiones vale la pena, llega en 15 días hábiles y no te cobran impuestos extra
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I love urban outfitters. They are a little pricey so I stick to shopping their sale section but everything eventually goes on sale and you can get some really great deals.
Vanessa T.
Winnipeg , MB
I purchased some Quay impossible to find sunglasses ...shipping was fast item was exactly as expected and I received before actual Quay sites restocking of the same item❤
Sophie F.
plymouth
The quality of there clothing is always really good. Can be a bit pricey at times but always really stylish. Love that they do a vintage section of reworked bits too
Eastyn Y.
I love urban outfitters. Definitely one of my favourite places to shop. Trendy and hip clothing, I can always find something when I do go there, but i mostly online shop.
ams 🍒.
Brixham , Devon
Urban is one of my fave stores, I recently had a huge haul from here and got a mixture of everything like home stuff, clothing and skincare and I’m always super happy with everything I get
Tia R.
Great website! Its very easy to use and is clear where everything is. The customer service is very good as I emailed them about an out of stock product and they emailed back within 24hours and were very helpful. I've never had a problem with their delivery their parcels have always arrived on time.
Sophie W.
First of all, I love Urban Outfitters stores and website, they do some great pieces, some really affordable, some on the more pricey side as they are branded. All very good quality. Pros are that they have so much to choose from and cons are that I don't know what to choose from. Definitley try shopping here.