BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Vivian T.
Calgary, AB
HUGE selection to choose from online. Easy to navigate through the website and find what you're looking for. I've ordered once from here before. One con would be that it did take longer than expected to arrive.
Megan S.
Kingston, ON
I love this stores clothing, they always have so many new exciting trends and awesome graphics. The store is SUPER expensive though. I love that they carry lime crime as a cosmetic brand - one of my faves!
Ashlyn E.
I have an obsession! I’ve been buying so much stuff online every month! And loved everything I’ve received! Only thing is shipping takes awhile if you live in Canada but it is definitely worth the wait!
Asil M.
Windsor, ON
I like their bags, backpacks, and accessories. I shally don't buy their clothes, mostly because I'm too old for it. But it's pretty stylish and they have good quality brands there. I'll continue to shop there!
Meaghan D.
St, ON
I love the style at UO. They carry an array of brands with prices ranges for everyone. The sale section is always amazing as well. My go to place for trends and fashion. I would recommend this to others
Antonia K.
Toronto, DC
I purchase a lot from uo. They have so many cute things from home decor to clothes and shoes. I honestly love shopping here and I live in Canada. I never have been hit with a duty fee, which is amazing!
Anna S.
Peterborough
I love urban outfitters because they have an amazing range of clothing. The staff are always super friendly and helpful too. Even though, as a whole, it’s quite expensive the quality is always amazing.
Megan G.
Cumbria , Millom
Love urban outfitters. I always have to look for a long time before I find something but I have recently been loving every piece of clothing on the website. It is good quality and I will shop here more often.
Kacey H.
Okay yeah yeah I'm sure I am going home tomorrow because I'm going home now I'm sorry I don't know why but I'm sorry I'm going home now I'm going home alone and I'm bored too but I'm bored still bored too but I can't
Mandi D.
Mississauga, WY
Love them ! Great often ethical choices and i when i have ordered online i have always got the items well packaged and on time ! Great brands love love love !!! I will continue to buy from them in the future