BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

HAADIYAH H.
Just really love the aesthetic and I would literally buy everything out of this shop if I could. Have bought from here for years and never been disappointed with the quality
Charlotte P.
The clothes are really gorgeous and unique, they're different to most high street stores but are still on trend. Good quality too. However, it's super expensive. Which is really sad when you fall in love with something but can't bare to part with the money!
Paige A.
Georgetown , ON
The website is easy enough to use and sometimes has good deals better than in store. I was able to find a product I was looking for very easily. A bit on the expensive side but very cool and unique items you wouldn't see elsewhere.
Kristen M.
Calgary, AB
By far one of my favourite stores of all time. The prices are right for the beautiful pieces they have. I get compliments on pretty much every single thing I've purchased here and recommend everyone with style sense to do the same!
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
I love Urban Outfitters. The clothing is always so cute and not like anything you'll find anywhere else. The quality is great and I love that they also a variety of things from fun electronics and books to jewelry and home decor!
Momoii S.
Hayward City, CA
I have read some negative review about OU and I was worried that my parcel may out arrive. But after placing my order from OU I was amazed that it arrived on time there shipping is really fast and I love like the 40% off sale.
Sydney F.
Great selection of products and their shipping to Canada is free on orders over $50. You can also return to any store within 30 days, which is super convenient. Highly reccomend for great clothes, beauty products and home decor.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
The site is really easy to use, shipping is always fast and prompt and their return policy is great and also easy to use. With coupons emailed to me regularly it's a great incentive to continue to use UO online for my shopping!
Fabiana A.
I totally love Urban Outfitters clothes and accesories, because they are so trendy, beautiful and comfy. Even when it's not cheap (doesn't mean it's too expensive), you will spend your money rightly if you shop here. If you're kinda fashion lover, Urban Outfitters is a good choice too.
Tam L.
Mississauga , ON
The items you get here are pretty unique compared to other stores and the style is distinctive. The pricing is really high for the quality though. I also like the frequency of promotions and would recommend shopping here especially for teens and young adults.