BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Sammie T.
Etobicoke , ON
Very easy to navigate their website, and the best place to find deals. Love that shipping is free when you spend $50+, a huge savings when you're international like myself! I mainly purchase UOHome products online, and they always come as advertised.
Samantha S.
Urban outfitters is where I get most of my clothes sing. They have unique clothing and I shop here very often. However I do not have an urban outfitters near my city so I have to go to another city so I can buy urban outfitter clothing. I definitely recommend the store.
Ellie T.
Leicester
This is one of my favourite stores to shop at, it's got really good quality clothes. I've got some super night clothes from here, I do find that it is more on the expensive side but the clothes are good quality so it isn't too bad! Would definitely recommend!
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Some finds here can be a bit on the pricey side but at least they're of good quality. I love how they have a lot of home decorations stuff like different kinds of lamps, lights, speakers and etc. Most of their stuff seem unique and creative to me. :)
Amy R.
Northgate , Hartlepool
Laid out perfectly to find what you're looking for. Slightly expensive but worth it for the quality. I'm not a regular shopper here but shop here for treats. Purchased a pair of aviator sunglasses from here and they were perfect for only £16.
HAADIYAH H.
Just really love the aesthetic and I would literally buy everything out of this shop if I could. Have bought from here for years and never been disappointed with the quality
Charlotte P.
The clothes are really gorgeous and unique, they're different to most high street stores but are still on trend. Good quality too. However, it's super expensive. Which is really sad when you fall in love with something but can't bare to part with the money!
Kristen M.
Calgary , AB
By far one of my favourite stores of all time. The prices are right for the beautiful pieces they have. I get compliments on pretty much every single thing I've purchased here and recommend everyone with style sense to do the same!
Paige A.
Georgetown , ON
The website is easy enough to use and sometimes has good deals better than in store. I was able to find a product I was looking for very easily. A bit on the expensive side but very cool and unique items you wouldn't see elsewhere.
Brooke B.
Pickering, ON
I love Urban Outfitters. The clothing is always so cute and not like anything you'll find anywhere else. The quality is great and I love that they also a variety of things from fun electronics and books to jewelry and home decor!