BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Rosie V.
Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
The items for sale are a little bit overpriced for what it is, but it's a nice shopping experience - especially the stores in America. It's great for buying little or unique presents! (But once you've found something you like, shop around other retailers for a better price on it!)
Nat S.
I love urban outfitters! The homeward and clothes are so nice but a tad expensive for me. It's nice to go in for a treat if I've got quite a bit of money but I usually shop there in the sales. The online store also has lots that are exclusive online so definitely worth a look!
Hannah R.
Everything is very pricey, even overpriced sometimes, would always wait for a sale, shipping is pretty damn high as well, at least for me here in Germany. I like their clothes but it's just not somewhere I would shop at when I can get the same quality for way cheaper.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
One of my fav online retailers. The selection is always good and they have good sales online which the store will always match. Returns are easy as well. Their app could be a little bit more iPhone friendly but other than that it's a great shopping website and retailer
Lilianna M.
Cute clothes, decently cheap. But the sizes keep getting smaller I have a size 9 pair of jeans from a few years ago and they're the exact same size as the size 13 I had to buy a few weeks ago. Same goes for shirts. I fit mediums in their shirts and now I'm a lg-xlg.
Stephanie R.
Richmond Hill, ON
This website is pretty easy to use and I love that 90% of the products available on their site have been reviewed by other people who purchased the product. This website is diverse in that it offers so many unique items, so you're bound to find something you love!
Lindsay D.
Prince George, BC
I bought a duvet cover and pillow cases from UO and I am in love! It was very pricey but the quality and uniqueness was totally worth it. We bought the cream ruffled duvet. It looks like a waterfall on our bed and it just makes our room look so inviting. I love it!
SHANNON G.
I rarely use their online shopping option, but if you can run down a out lit store for this company, it is golden 😍😍

I've done some of my whole wardrobe shopping just at this store, if you enjoy trendy meets affordable, I'd highly recommend this retail store!
Steph W.
Fleet, Hampshire
I love Urban Outfitters! The clothes are of good quality and last for ages, representing good value for money even if they seem expensive at first. The stores always seem to have a good selection of sizes available as well as a large range of clothes.
Bernadette R.
Richmond Hill, ON
amazing range of products. Many brands and items for each that are hard to find in store. Only con is shipping cost as well as the fact that you can't try on the clothing. Also able to send anything back that you don't wish to keep or take it back in store.