BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Rebecca A.
Have never had a bad experience with this website. I have ordered so many times since I was a teenager. They offer a great selection for teens and young adults. My favourite purchase is a pair of boots and dungarees that I bought years ago and I still wear both now! Fast postage and they have never got my orders wrong.
Marina O.
London , ON
A nice indieish store. It is on the more hipster side and it can also be pricey, but their sales is great! On the website or app you can always find great sales! I bought a jersey and a pair of underwear for my husband, and he loves them. Certainly buy something from it at least once a month and never regret it
Amy B.
London
On trend retailer which sells pieces that you wouldn't find anywhere else on the high street. The shopping experiences I've had have been really good in all aspects from customer services to the product availability. Slightly more expensive compared to the average retailer but good quality clothes and shoes etc.
Emma H.
Wide variety of styles and brands available online as well as home stuff and accessories. Can be pricey depending on the brands you choose - but the site often has good specials on. Shipping has always been quick for me and there is a flat rate for shipping to Canada. I shop here mostly for investment pieces.
meg O.
This website is so difficult to navigate- it allows Canadians to shop the American site only to find out that most of it won't ship to Canada! But they're also not available on the Canadian urban outfitters website...super annoying. That being said, product is delivered quickly and returns are free.
Mylen A.
The quality of Urban Outfitter's items can sometimes be hit or miss, but I absolutely love the styles offered. I am not an avid shopper at the retailer, but I always visit their page when looking for unique, affordable pieces. I recommend cheking them out, especially if one's a college student!
Cheyenne K.
Urban Outfitters has such an amazing array of clothing that suits my style. I'm very alternative/90s and they cater to my needs. I had an issue with an order not to long ago and they sorted it out pretty quickly as well as giving me a 15% discount code for the trouble which was AMAZING. Highly recommend!
Sydney H.
I love the selection offered on Urban Outfitters. I have gotten such cool and unique items from here. I love their home décor/bedroom selection. You can find such cool pieces for an affordable price. I would recommend shopping here if you're looking for unique items to spice up any room.
Emily M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Very easy and fast ordering experience! Got both of my items within a week and they fit very true to size of the product. One item was shipped faster than the other due to I assume warehouse location or stock levels but I appreciated that they send what was available as soon as it was!
Alice H.
Marston Green, Birmingham
Amazing quality and quirky items to help me expand horizons with my style choices. A bit pricier than other high street stores but worth it for the quality you receive. I'd definitely give this a visit if you like something different that isn't like all the other stores out there.