BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
I haven’t bought anything for a while but I have no complaints. I have bought some clothes in their sale before and they’ve always been good quality. Would buy from again.
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
Some unusual vintage and reworked pieces however very expensive! It's a great retailers to find unique and eyecatching products and usually has some good deals on.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, AL
I have ordered multiple times from the urban outfitters online website. I have never had to worry about paying shipping because my orders have always qualified for it to be free to Canada. Urban outfitters can be very pricey but you can find affordable stuff in the mix as well. I wouldn't say quality always sticks with the price. I have heard some negative things about this company ripping off other people's designs or having controversial slogans, but I personally have. It experienced it. Probably wouldn't recommend urban outfitters but I will be a return customer for myself.
Maren A.
This website always has the coolest things on their home decor or gadgets section. I find their clothing to be overpriced for what it is but it's always on trend. I live in Canada so ordering from the website can be a pain because there's always expensive shopping or duty charges. I've tried to place my order for a store pick up but sadly a lot of the time the stores closest to me don't offer that for the items I'm buying. I only buy from the website if I absolutely love the item and can't find it in-store.
Hannah W.
Millington, York
Shopped here a few times to get cute unexpected buys. I love the shop and think there’s a great range of products. The sizing is good but prices are expensive. I would recommend however and would shop here again
Ailiesh M.
overtown, north lanarkshire
I really love the clothing and set out of the store. The online website is easy to follow and find things. A good variety of styles and defiantly got a vintage/cool theme. A little overpriced but expect from a store like this one.
Bromwyn P.
Haverhill, Suffolk
Love the quality of their clothing and they cater for all shapes and sizes. They aesthetic of the store is by far the best!!! Unbeatable! Some things are affordable and they have offers a lot of the time which I love but this is more in the expensive side of things compare so other shops. The quality of that packaging when ordering something is so cute. 100% recommend this store to anyone with a bit more of a out there unique style
Jemiesha J.
miami, fl
Very cute and uniquely styled clothing. You definitely have to have an eye to piece different styles together but I love that because I get to experiment and express myself. The prices are mid range but your guaranteed that the quality is superb. This is one of my favorite stores to shop at.
Areeba Z.
Oshawa , ON
Best quality!! Okay the clothes are expensive, but the quality is amazing. I love h & m, but shirts from there i wash a few times and they are garbage. Urban outfitters clothes last so long. I have tops i bought 3 years ago, and have washed them many times, and they are still in perfect condition! No fluffies or anything. If you want clothes that last long then UO is definitely worth the investment.
Ky S.
I have only bought one product off this website and it was a dress that didn't flatter my figure. I took it back to the store and it was such an easy and quick process. Often the brick and mortar stores won't accept anything from their online counterpart, but with this company it was no problem. I bought the dress with a PayPal account and the money was credited within a few days!