BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Fern R.
New inn, Pontypool
I don't shop at UO very often as the prices are quite high but I see some stunning pieces when I'm browsing and the quality of clothes is always amazing. They sell great little gifts too!
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Great styles and very out there products. Not everyone’s taste but I like you unique styles however you do have to buy as soon as you see it as they don’t restock on the same thing alot
Nicole W.
llanelli
So much more choice on the USA website than the uk one. I love everything from the home to the accessories. Most recent purchase for a men’s naruto shirt. So different and quirky
Michaela R.
Almondsbury, Bristol
I haven’t bought anything for a while but I have no complaints. I have bought some clothes in their sale before and they’ve always been good quality. Would buy from again.
Esperanza S.
Edmonton , AB
It’s “hipster”, it’s funky and chic. Urban Outfitters always has quirky stuff you can hunt out and they also have a very nice beauty section with hard to find brands!
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
Some unusual vintage and reworked pieces however very expensive! It's a great retailers to find unique and eyecatching products and usually has some good deals on.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I have ordered multiple times from the urban outfitters online website. I have never had to worry about paying shipping because my orders have always qualified for it to be free to Canada. Urban outfitters can be very pricey but you can find affordable stuff in the mix as well. I wouldn't say quality always sticks with the price. I have heard some negative things about this company ripping off other people's designs or having controversial slogans, but I personally have. It experienced it. Probably wouldn't recommend urban outfitters but I will be a return customer for myself.
Maren A.
This website always has the coolest things on their home decor or gadgets section. I find their clothing to be overpriced for what it is but it's always on trend. I live in Canada so ordering from the website can be a pain because there's always expensive shopping or duty charges. I've tried to place my order for a store pick up but sadly a lot of the time the stores closest to me don't offer that for the items I'm buying. I only buy from the website if I absolutely love the item and can't find it in-store.
Hannah W.
Millington, York
Shopped here a few times to get cute unexpected buys. I love the shop and think there’s a great range of products. The sizing is good but prices are expensive. I would recommend however and would shop here again
Ailiesh M.
overtown, north lanarkshire
I really love the clothing and set out of the store. The online website is easy to follow and find things. A good variety of styles and defiantly got a vintage/cool theme. A little overpriced but expect from a store like this one.