BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Taylor S.
I like their products. They have an effortlessly cool vibe, they have beautiful patterns and prints, and a wide array of clothing to choose from. They are a bit more expensive but the quality is in par with the price.
Leah R.
Meadowsweet way, Eastleigh
Brilliant shopping experience! Wide range of brands and clothing styles! Often get updates of offers and sales, increasing is favourability! It can be expensive but to find styles like these the price is worth it!
Aly h.
Ottawa, ON
The material of some of the products were not that great, and the style was different then things I would usually wear. The workers however were very kind and respectful which made me want to stay there longer.
Gabriela P.
I normally don’t shop clothes there but I love the home section! It’s very delicate, and very cozy! I love the fairy lights, duvets, and unusual furniture! The quality is amazing and I definitely recommend it !
Sam M.
jarrow
This shop is amazing I love near enough every piece of clothing they have in there. Some of the things are in the pricey side but are so worth it and long lasting. I guarantee there will be a store near you
Mary K.
Ulverston
Absolutely loveee urban outfitters! A bit pricy but oh my god it’s totally my aesthetic and the brands are all such good quality. Always had good shopping experiences as they get back to queries very quickly!
Nicole C.
Hampshire, Southampton
Lovely clothes if you’re looking for good quality with higher prices. It is a sleek website and shows the clothes in a nice way. They have constant student uk discount and now a reward scheme which helps out!
yasmin a.
Winnipeg , MB
Even though I think half the stuff at this store is over priced the home goods are what I usually go too and the music section is very good and tasteful but clothing wise you would have to be hella rich ! Haha
Katrina A.
Scarborough, ON
I really like urban outfitters. The store feels really cozy. Whenever i go inside the store, it feels comfortable to walk around and shop. Some of the clothes are a bit expensive but it’s worth it. I will shop here again.
Ashlyn E.
I have an obsession! I’ve been buying so much stuff online every month! And loved everything I’ve received! Only thing is shipping takes awhile if you live in Canada but it is definitely worth the wait!