BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Its j.
There’s always something cute and flirty in this store. I️ shop there way too much but I️ can’t help myself! Waking in store is an experience as well as shopping they always have cool items you ever would see anywhere else!
Makenzie B.
West Milford, NJ
I love This store too much! I buy things here all the time. They have a bomb app that makes shopping so much easier. They do pretty good sales and the clothing is high quality. Always up on the latest fashions. My fav store by far
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Love shopping online at urban. We only have one store in Hawaii and it’s on the other side of where I live so I barely get to go. I love shopping online and I always get really cool stuff! I would recommend shopping online.
irmaris l.
miami
My style comes straight from urban. Like if you were to look at how I dress and how urban has its visual its as if I belong there. One of my top stores to shop at for sure. Only bad thing is that everything is overpriced.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I love shopping at urban outfitters and their website is very easy to use and user friendly. I almost always find some sort of deal or coupon to use to shop their website and if you hit a minimum you usually get free shipping
Jully H.
Vly Cottage, NY
Good clothes and very good quality but it can be quite pricey. Especially for the littlest things. They could really improvise on their quality and prices because they can overcharge. If something looks good I’ll buy it
Carla M.
Ruckersville, VA
Love their basic urban clothing styles. I come here when I want the most trendy clothing, or want a dress for a occasion. Your pretty much paying for designer things so price points vary. But I love everything they have!
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
I love urbanoutfitters.com, the site is very easy to navigate and I love that they style most of their pieces! Shopping on Urban Outfitters is a great experience and I would definitely recommend this store to anyone!
Melissa R.
UO is one of my favorite shops for basics like great jeans, tees, bralettes, etc. I can always find something unique. I’ve been doing a lot of shopping for my home lately and can count on UO for cool decor pieces.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love urban outfitters for all of my boho style clothing. They have such quality products and clothing and they are so unique. You can buy great items at such great prices and for that I will always buy from them!