BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Elise B.
West Milford, NJ
I️ like urban outfitters. They’re clothes are cute. They have a rewards program and yeah I️ like
Amanda H.
Norcross, GA
Urban outfitters is over priced company. They clothing are cute and trendy, but yet over priced.
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
I love urban outfitters! The style of the store is so unique and I always find something I love!
megan y.
Fort Smith
Not the best quality, but lots of unique clothing and decor items. Luckily they have great sales.
Michelle R.
Joplin, MO
I love you I love youuuuu I love you I love youuuuu I love you I weew. I love you I love youuuuu.
Ally R.
Visalia, CA
Great store, great prices. Awesome merchandise with unique twist and I love all the random finds
Michelle S.
Kearneysville, WV
You can never go wrong with this store. Always up with the fashion trends and at a great price!
Melissa M.
Hollywood, CA
Love this store! Their jeans are my favorite items in store!! I can buy everything in his store
Magali D.
I love all their clothes soooo soo soo much. Also I like their accessories and just everything
Madison C.
Urban has super super cute clothes but lacks frequent sales so their products can be expensive