BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Ashley V.
I love urban outfitters style in clothes and accessories. They always hit my personal style right on the
Freda I.
I love this store and the only reason I have it 3 starts is because it gets incredibly freaking pricey !
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
Urban outfitters has such cute clothes that are very trendy. Can be a little expensive but that's okay!
Hannah S.
The website is intuitive and easy to navigate. I love the clothes and occasional sales that they offer.
Andrea S.
Absolutely love their clothes and designs but I can never purchase anything cause they are so expensive
Megan w.
Orlando , FL
This is a great store! I think it is a little overpriced for what you get but they are always in trend
Whitney R.
Louisville, KY
I love this store! Everything is so unique and has excellent quality. Don’t like to shop anywhere else!
Britany A.
Cordova, TN
Love urban outfitters. They are exactly my style but their prices can be way to pricey for the product
Hayley H.
Jackson, WY
I usually feel like the stuff I get from uo is poor quality and overpriced albeit on trend and pretty.
Abbey H.
Crystal City, MO
I am shopping right now for Christmas gifts on this site because they have cute gifts for great prices.