BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
I only purchased two things from here and they’re so cute! I just don’t understand why they’re so expensive
LAUREN W.
San Diego, CA
Love the urban and trendy look of urban outfitters. A little pricey but the quality is there and worth it!
Veronica S.
Winter Spgs, FL
A fun eclectic store with lots of fun items from housewares to clothing records to books a great gift shop
Alyssa E.
San Antonio, TX
such good clothing and i promise you they have everything there !! the material is different but won’t tear
Megan S.
I love urban outfitters! They have the absolute cutest clothing and apartment furniture and decorations!
Ashley V.
I love urban outfitters style in clothes and accessories. They always hit my personal style right on the
Emily S.
Raleigh, MS
I love urban outfitters!! They have cute clothing and shoes but sometimes they are a little high priced !
Kila M.
Brightwood, VA
They are super expensive so I never really shop here. My favorite purchase was most likely my body suit.
Freda I.
I love this store and the only reason I have it 3 starts is because it gets incredibly freaking pricey !
Jane W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Great stuff. I like the accessories although they do tend to rust quite a bit. They have good sales too.