BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Urban outfitters always has the trendiest items. They can be pretty pricey so comparison shop before you purchase
Pearl H.
Boston, MA
They have so much more sales online than in stores. Ive always loved the concepts and the styles that they carry.
Michelle S.
I love trying out new things from different brands and as I came upon this I realized how much I love this store
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
Everything. In. This. Store. Is. Perfect. Beautiful. Ethically pleasing. I wanna buy the whole store. Seriously.
genesis d.
me encanta esta tienda. tiene variedad de articulos sin bajar la calidad de los mismos, hay para todos los gustos
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
Over priced but they have some random cool stuff that you can’t find anywhere else. Like a high end thrift store.
tanner m.
Hilliard
You pay for what you get. High quality products. Have always loved how fast they ship and their customer service.
jasmin v.
Edgy and trendy is how I would describe URBAN outfitters. I found new obsession on there, the Intax mini camera.
Heather R.
I love shopping online at urban outfitters. I use debates when shopping there and always end up with rebates too
Maddie B.
Chesapeake, VA
Trendy, eclectic and high quality! I always get compliments when I’m wearing something I’ve purchased from Urban!