BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Lauren C.
Lynchburg, VA
BEST SALE SECTION EVER. I love going on their website when they have sales because they discount their products so much that I can actually afford them finally! Usually towards the end of the year is when their best sales come out.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I️f I️ have the time I️ prefer to shop in store cause you can find better deals but the shipping is reasonable and selection is more consistent online. Regular pricing is a little outrageous but again they usually run a decent sale.
Kassiah P.
Sometimes better deals than in store! Love their selection and clearance section! Website is user friendly, delivery is fast, size charts are accurate and helpful, pictures are detailed and not distorted. Overall, highly recommend.
Grace S.
Portland , OR
The site is easy to navigate and rarely gets wonky like other sites often do. I generally find things that I like, however, I wished they carried more stock of their XL Female clothing. It seems to always sell out rather quickly.
Jen K.
This store/website is dangerous if you aren’t trying to buy many things - Urban Outfitters has the cutest stuff that you won’t want to leave without buying multiple things. Nice and organized site - would recommend shopping here.
Kylie M.
Cincinnati , OH
Love, love, love. I have many pieces of clothing from this retailer, many being my favorite pieces. There is a rewards system that helps, as some items are expensive for what they are worth. However, I keep coming back for more.
Hailey B.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This website is great! The set up is very easy to use. The items are a bit pricey but the quality is unforgettable. The sale section is also pretty big so if you’re on a budget and want good quality clothing, use this website.
Its j.
There’s always something cute and flirty in this store. I️ shop there way too much but I️ can’t help myself! Waking in store is an experience as well as shopping they always have cool items you ever would see anywhere else!
Makenzie B.
West Milford, NJ
I love This store too much! I buy things here all the time. They have a bomb app that makes shopping so much easier. They do pretty good sales and the clothing is high quality. Always up on the latest fashions. My fav store by far
Alisha V.
Kailua, HI
Love shopping online at urban. We only have one store in Hawaii and it’s on the other side of where I live so I barely get to go. I love shopping online and I always get really cool stuff! I would recommend shopping online.