BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Cindy C.
Silver Spring, MD
They have really cute/chic clothing and other nicknacks. Though they are not affordable in my eyes, they do have sales.
Abbi S.
Grand Bay, AL
They have the cutest clothes ever!! They’re very boho and different and it’s hard to find things like it anywhere else!
Sang K.
Bensalem , PA
I love the fact that whenever I buy pieces from Urban Outfitters, no one else in my circle has a piece exactly like it.
Julie P.
Canfield, OH
First, it's a little pricy, but I am willing to pay a little more for things that are unique. UO has that vintage vibe
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Items can be a hit or miss. I recommend buying only when items are in sale. They usually have 50% off sale items often
Gabrielle G.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have some pretty cute stuff! Always have to stop by and see what they have new!
Brittany M.
Millwood, VA
I love urban outfitters! They always have the most unique items and clothing. However, they do tend to be over priced.
Ashley B.
Newark , NJ
Great place to shop for your casual dressed down attire , great sales. Variety of stylish pieces and great accessories
rosa y.
I always love going here they always have on trend items although they're a bit pricey I think it's totally worth it!
Amanda G.
Yonkers, NY
Great options. Brilliant sales. Clothes can be expensive but their forty off sales and rewards programmes help a lot