BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Jessica B.
Aubrey, TX
Love this site! Love how reasonably priced everything is and how cute everything is! Would spend my whole paycheck here
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
I love the fact that whenever I buy pieces from Urban Outfitters, no one else in my circle has a piece exactly like it.
Kaylan N.
Urban outfitters is my favorite place to shop. They have the cutest clothes, accessories, home stuff, and so much more.
Brittany M.
Millwood, VA
I love urban outfitters! They always have the most unique items and clothing. However, they do tend to be over priced.
Gabrielle G.
One of my favorite places to shop! They have some pretty cute stuff! Always have to stop by and see what they have new!
Devlyn đź‘‘.
Seymour, TX
Classy clothes good deals absolutely love love loveeee urban outfitters!! Face place to shop for a classy everyday look
Lauren S.
Cramerton, NC
I love the user friendly ease of the website. It’s categorized perfectly to find everything you need. Prompt shipping.
Virginia Y.
Seattle, WA
Items can be a hit or miss. I recommend buying only when items are in sale. They usually have 50% off sale items often
Gabriela S.
I give them five stars just because my girls love shopping there,... they have good sales and free shopping over prices
Julie P.
Canfield, OH
First, it's a little pricy, but I am willing to pay a little more for things that are unique. UO has that vintage vibe