BY URBAN OUTFITTERS

Sumeet B.
I adore everyting at Urban outfitters. I absolutely love all of the clothing and accessories as well as the vibe of the store.
Katie Q.
They have great online sales and sometimes free shipping. I like how they have a few pieces that you can only purchase online.
Kristina E.
Favorite store, the clothes are great quality and great for tall girls, I'm almost 5'10 and this is the only place I buy jeans!
Casey G.
Raleigh, NC
They always have amazing deals! I like that they offer more than just clothes and the shipping is either a fair price or free.
Mai T.
Very expensive but very good quality pieces. I love the style of clothes they have. I also love their home decor and art stuff.
Rachana T.
Gilbertsville, PA
I love the simplicity of their clothes but other than that it’s overpriced. I love the makeup there too which is very natural
Gracie P.
I love the clothes and household choices at urban. I love the tops from this store and although it’s expensive it’s worth it.
Clarissa C.
Donna , TX
This store has a variety of selections I love it!! I wish they had one closer to where I lived the closest one is 5 hrs away
Kirstin H.
Great website for unique clothing pieces as well as interesting home decor. Definitely geared towards a hipster young crowd.
Gabriella H.
Pittsburgh
This website is so easy to use. Shipping is relatively fast. The customer service is easy to navigate, if you need it at all.