BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #44 in Online Retailers

Nikki  N.
Overpriced and overhyped. The quality does not match the price if you ask me! I would go elsewhere plus you can never get any help
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I think this brand is oh k.. Urban Outfitters.. they're pretty pricey, thats why I prefer other brands, but try do have cute stuff!
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
Great place to buy gifts and clothes! Some of their items are overpriced, but I can always find something to buy in my price range.
Kathleen C.
Frisco
Too expensive but has very cute hipster items. I wouldn't reccomend if u don't have a lot of money but they have very good products
Jenna M.
Buffalo, NY
Urban outfitters is one of my favorite stores to shop online at. Their site is easy to navigate and returns/exchanges are a breeze!
Alana W.
Atlanta, GA
Urban outfitters is so cute they have the newest trends and the best quality! The price is a little steep but mostly it's worth it!
Sharon H.
I always head straight to the sale section, but I sometimes find some true gems hidden there for under $20. Ethical, stylish brand
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Love ordering from them. Usually fast shipping. Great deals. They have some home decor stuff. Great for young adults and nerds lol
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
I like this store and the style of clothing in here but it's just so expensive I can't force myself to pay these ridiculous prices
Mikayla P.
Marion Heights , PA
Urban is such a chic, hip place to find great clothing, accessories, and home goods. Everything is great, except maybe the prices