BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Jill N.
Rowlett, TX
Urban outfitters accessories are always the perfect amount of spunk. I feel like my outfits and significantly elevated just by adding a pair or urban earrings. I swear it's magic. I recommend shopping here to anyone trying to perfect their carefree street style.
Rebecca K.
I don't buy online often because most things have to be fit to feel however American Eagle has done an amazing job of keeping their Jeans the same fit for all of them I love the way they feel on me and I know that I'm getting what I want when I buy them
Caitlyn S.
Brick, NJ
Urban is my favorite clothing store, super unique and decently priced. I wouldn’t say to go here if you are on a strict budget but they have a lot of affordable options, i shop here often and i recommend urban to anyone who is into unique clothing !
Rhea R.
One of my favorite stores. Super super expensive but so aesthetically pleasing andon trend when it comes to everything. My entire bedroom is urban outfitters decorations from bed spread to curtains. GreAt selection of boho and trendy clothing.
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
Urban outfitters is one of my favorite go to places for my clothes! I love how modern and vintage it is! Such unique pieces of clothing there a little pricey and I always recommend this place to my friends that are not afraid to take risks :)
Jacqueline P.
This is one of my favorite stores. It always me to dress as unique as I want but still offers classy and more understated options as well. My only qualm with UO is that it is a bit pricey. But it is worth it so I will continually shop there.
Danielle G.
Seattle, WA
I loveeeee shopping the sale section online it’s so easy and there is so much to choose from I nonstop stalk the website ! I would say the quality is decent I have had some things last years and others last a season it depends on the brand
Bahar V.
Los Angeles
Urban outfitters is nothing else but my favorite clothing store. Being one of the major hit stores, my friends and I shop there almost once a week. From jeans, to dresses, to decor, to accessories, etc., I absolutely love everything there.
Kendall C.
Ithaca
Urban Outfitters is by far my favorite place to shop. It can be expensive but the sale rack is always amazing. Most of closet is from UO and I have some amazingly unique pieces from UO. Would recommend for everyone to check them out!
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I️f I️ have the time I️ prefer to shop in store cause you can find better deals but the shipping is reasonable and selection is more consistent online. Regular pricing is a little outrageous but again they usually run a decent sale.