BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Stephanie B.
Jackson Hts, NY
Great place to shop for different dressing styles!! Could dress up the different moods i feel and have different things to choose from
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Love this store. I would recommend all my friends to shop here. I always have comments on my clothes from here, and it is great quality
Jenn S.
Brentwood, CA
They always have the CUTEST products. I love their home decor. Affordable and unique. I always shop here for gifts around the holidays.
Jessica H.
Pittsfield, MA
Urban outfitters is great for home decorating and giftgiving. You can find good quality reasonably priced items to fit anyone’s needs.
TANYA K.
Palm Harbor, FL
Good hipster prices, but very expensive and deff over priced in my opinion. Like the quality and styles don’t match up the price tag
Elizabeth E.
They have a huge variety to shop, ranging from casual to super hipster, but I usually stick to their sale section to get good deals.
Alayna J.
Urban Outfitters is pricey but worth it!!! They offer various styles with great quality. It's easy shopping online or with their app.
Michelle H.
I love most of urban outfitters clothes. They provide items that are trendy, and I see girls wearing it all around the campus.
Yana W.
West Newbury
I buy literally all my clothes there. I love the jeans and anything I have ordered online is almost always on time and how I like It.
Hanna s.
West New York, NJ
Urban outfitters has best jeans quality ever. Don't really like the tops it's too casual for me but their jeans quality is amazing