BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Chyna H.
Charlotte
Urban is my absolute favorite store. It's so diverse and exciting to see all they have to offer. It's a great place to buy literally anything .
Madalin P.
East Prairie, MO
Very nice clothes that fit my style very well. I am in love with this brand and its very affordable and you can very nice clothes on a budget.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Love it! Sometimes I feel that it is pretty overpriced for the clothing they sell but I still love the clothes and will always buy from there.
Samira P.
Athens, GA
This is a good place to go to find unique and fun outfits. The only problem is the practicality of what the items are vs how much they cost.
Ivy W.
El Monte, CA
They have a wide range of stuff from clothes to makeup and house decorations. I could get lost in their store or on their website for hours.
Kayla 2.
Oreland
Has hipster and boho clothing and houseware that's really nice. Prettt up there in price, but original stuff that not many people have.
Chrystal O.
Virginia beach , VA
Urban outfitters is a fun store to shop at , they have a bit of everything . If I'm looking for a gift I usually can find something in here .
Debbie 🌸☀️🌴 M.
Detroit
Amazingly wide variety of products from clothing to bedding to knick-knacks. Some great, some not worth it, read the reviews before you buy.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
Urban has such a cute aesthetic. I just wish it wasn't the type of expensive where I need to promise my first born child to get that sweater.
Lauren H.
Holden , LA
I love their close so much! Just wish they had one that was a little bit closer to me. If I buy anything, I always have to do it online now.