BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

zoe H.
Allston, MA
I do a lot of my shopping at urban outfitters. Their clothes are very cute and fashionable. The urban outfitters app also offers coupons sometimes
Asa B.
Portland, OR
I love urban outfitters for basics, jeans and unique brands I can find in one place! I’ll always love you guys I’ve been shopping there for years.
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
UO does have really cute stuff, but in my opinion it's pretty over priced for somewhat cheaply made stuff. I'll shop here when they have a sale.
Loriann V.
I am forever on this site. It’s easy to order from and the sales are amazing. It’s easy to order online then pick up at a near by store location.
Sarah ✨.
Baltimore
I love the sales. I actually live for them. I can't afford urban outfitters any other way. I have the app so it's convenient to shop from there.
makayla ⑅.
Las Vegas, NV
urban outfitters has the cutest clothes. perfectly my style. however, it’s just so darn expensive. way too overpriced and it’s rather upsetting.
Lia G.
I love the urban outfitters aesthetic & vibe and they offer a great selection of clothes! Their selection of dresses is a huge standout as well!
Cashel M.
Philadelphia
love. but there products are cheaply made and a smidgen over priced. They havre great styles that can compelled a large spectrum of consumers.
Makeup By Carrie ..
BRONX, NY
They have cool stuff for casual wear, however I can find similar styles for much less! It is great quality but it's not my first choice.
Zach C.
Newburgh, IN
I really like the large selection Urban Outfitters has. I can get both clothes and music from the same place. It can be a little pricey though.