BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #58 in Online Retailers

Clarisa R.
Their website is so organized & well put together. The website is also so cute!! They can be affordable but sometimes expensive. Either way it's great
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I love the style here. I always can find something hip and stylish. The jeans always give me a vintage feel and i love how they have their own style
ᴋᴀᴛᴇ s.
Thornville, OH
Forever obsessed with this store, love their home decor their clothing and the vibe from the store itself! I could live in all things urban everyday
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Love urban outfitters as they have cool knick Knacks for gifts but I must say their clothing can be really overpriced. Quality check before you buy!
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
Always some sort of discount! Also the app is great if you shop there a lot because there's app exclusive sales and sometimes they give you discounts
Monica M.
Sizes are smaller I feel like! My shipping did take s little longer than expected unsure why. Things are expensive but can't resist the cute clothes
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
My last purchase form urban outfitters was some awesome shoes that I love.. they're brand is very urban and I'm getting old lol but I still love them
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
Urban is a favorite of mine but again very pricey. I'm always shopping in the sale and clearance section. Always unique clothing but trendy as well.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Urban outfitters has an amazing store and the website is great as well. Very well laid out and easy to navigate to buy all of those amazing clothes
Angela S.
Scottsdale, AZ
Urban outfitters is one of my key stores! In store and online. I always maximize on the sales! Especially when they’re an additional percentage off