BY URBAN OUTFITTERS #65 in Online Retailers

Shayla /.
Fargo , ND
What a fun store I love all the unique gifts ideas they carry. You are sure to find something for everyone in the store, the staff are so friendly and up beat
Julia W.
new york
Pricey but your getting good quality stuff and the stuff I buy will stay trendy. I bought a shirt from there and it’s the best quality shirt I have ever bought
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my absolute favorite online store! They take care of all my needs! Everything is so organized and easy to find. The customer service is magnificent!
Mery G.
Urban outfitters is my to go store when shopping for apparel great unique styles for casual and dress up. Prices are some what high , mainly love the styles.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I have never been disappointed shopping here. I'm always happy with my purchase and prices. When I go in stores, their associated are polite and very helpful
Phanyda L.
I ordered Limecrime products from there as I didn't trust their website. I ordered their lipsticks and they were amazing. Cashmere didn't budge at alllllll.
V E.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorite stores! you can find just about anything in Urban ranging from clothes to shoes to accessories to apartment supplies. its basically heaven
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Really different as the title does imply! I do like a lot of their items it's different like me! It is pretty pricy sometimes for what you get so shop smart.
Jordon C.
carrollton, AL
I've only purchased from the site once but I love the style of this brand. Free People, who is also their sister company, is one of my favorite brands ever.
Katie L.
Glastonbury, CT
Best s Best store ever and it's really cute and I think that if you are very mainstream you would love it and it's a little pricey but I really love it